Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I would be ok with one more appearance and then he fades into the sunset and actually retires.Hes just making a fool of himself the last few years.

Hilarious to read people saying he's still a draw,i take it you guys haven't read the buyrate for tna's last ppv.A ppv where his match with sting has been built up for a long time and the show bombed,as did his segment before the ppv.

In the wwe one more appearance might pop a small ratings and a few buys if he had one more match but people know he can't wrestle anymore or do anything really in the ring.The guy can barely walk.The novelty would wear off quick as it does anytime he comes back.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here is what would happen if he returned. He shows up at a major PPV, gets a huge pop. The next night on RAW, real good pop and RAW gets a 3.9 rating. Next raw, average pop and a back to a 3.2-3.3 rating. Maybe he would have another appearance or two, then Hogan would be done again in the WWE. Is it really worth it?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Hogan/Cena feud would actually be something to see provided if Hogan could still go in the ring, but he can't

Then the dream feud of Hogan/Austin

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Only reason for him to return is just for a promo or something. Maybe even bring him in for WM30 since his TNA contract will probably be done by then.

·
Registered
486 Posts
NO THANK YOU

·
Registered
486 Posts
NO THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Honestly I wouldn't give a damn if I never saw him again.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts

Want to hear this theme once again in WWE so bad. The crowd would go insane if this theme would start on some random edition of RAW or at a PPV. Hope he returns someday and retires in WWE. He is the Babe Ruth of professional wrestling. Hulk Hogan = GOAT... like it or not.
You are the worst thing to happen to this forum, since I arrived.
If you want to hear the theme song so badly, fucking google it!
And stop making threads, cheers.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
People bitch about him being in TNA, but put their faces in the ground and asses in the air for Hogan in the WWE?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
It's bad enough that we have to see Kevin Nash

Reactions: Hazzard

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm not opposed to Hogan making some type of WrestleMania appearance like he did at WrestleMania 21. But anything beyond that, please no.

And besides, we already have Hulk Hogan. His name is John Cena.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts