Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Atheists killed off 75 million people in the last century alone. You guys might want to stave off shit-talking religion and realize that "God" is a social scare tactic, whereas atheism is essentially releasing a rabid dog into the streets.
Yeah religious people have killed many more in the course of history though. How many wars have to be waged in the name of god? It is possible to be a moral person without believing theres a judge in the sky waiting to punish you if you fuck up.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Yeah religious people have killed many more in the course of history though. How many wars have to be waged in the name of god? It is possible to be a moral person without believing theres a judge in the sky waiting to punish you if you fuck up.
Killing a collective of 60 million in a span of 1,800 years through politicized religious wars is nothing compared to the accelerationist atrocities committed by militant atheists within a single century.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Killing a collective of 60 million in a span of 1,800 years through politicized religious wars is nothing compared to the accelerationist atrocities committed by militant atheists within a single century.
Where do you get the 60 million figure from?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Honestly I feel this is a very controversy thread.

The man is entitled to his opinion.
I deliberately ignored this thread because I knew it would be crapfest clash of ideologies just like in real life. The board is slow today and I came in against my better judgement.

Not even a pandemic can people just let everyone be to their way of handling the situation. Human nature is so predictable.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I hate when people get older and they make more imaginary friends. Sadly athletes rarely have a good scientific understanding.
It's because when you're older you know that your time is coming to an end soon. I highly doubt any hardcore atheists have ever been on their death bed and didn't think "I hope I'm wrong".

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
It's because when you're older you know that your time is coming to an end soon. I highly doubt any hardcore atheists have ever been on their death bed and didn't think "I hope I'm wrong".
Why would you think so? Hitchens explained very clearly why he is glad there is no afterlife.

But I draw a distinction between those who get older and wish some religion were true which is obviously fine and those who completely buy into the batshit and start ranting about how abortion caused 9/11 or whatever disease or natural disaster is the result of some rule in some book written thousands of years ago not being followed. The really sad part is all the Christians who decided to ignore the scientists and go to church today are going to be much more likely to be infected now. It would be one thing if it only affected their lives, but now we all suffer too.

·
The face that runs the List
10,517 Posts
I see what he’s trying to say. Most people won’t get that and will go on and type a hateful comment or make him out as the one who’s wrong just because he quoted the Bible, missing the point entirely.

There will be very few who can understand what he’s actually trying to say.
Can you be any more condescending ? So people who disagree with him don't understand what he said ? Fuck out of here.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Hogan needed to go away 10 years ago. Please stop giving him attention. This clown thinks he should headline WM still.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
You guys know some weak ass atheists.
What if people are not religious?, hating people who believe in reality over a story, is the same as hating anybody whos different, race, the way they speak, religion etc, its personal choice, you are not qualified to damn anyone, anyone who does is a religious extremist.

Humans need to stop blaming their problems that they create on story book characters and look in the mirror.

No one gives a crap what religion/s you have in your country or how superior you think it makes you, decent people don't hate.

I think that most people that are aethiest are agnostic, meaning they don't know, rather than ruling anything out.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
YOU DON'T NEED A VACCINATION BROTHERRRR!
YOU JUST NEED YOUR PRAYERS, YOUR TRAINING, AND YOUR VITAMINS!
COVID-19, WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA AND THE HULKAMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOUUUU!?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Act of God? I cannot believe that people in a developed country still believe in fairy tales in 2020. Still, being Hogan I was expecting to see a racist comment about the Chinese.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts