Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former TNA Star Hulk Hogan spoke in an AP interview with Dan Gelston about a conversation he had with Triple H at a recent charity event. "He just welcomed me with open arms," Hogan recalled. "He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home," the door's open."

Hogan was asked about the possibility of appearing at the milestone WrestleMania 30 event: "My mind has been going crazy the last couple of weeks trying to figure out the best thing to do will be," he replied.

Hogan also addressed where things stand with TNA. "We couldn't figure things out," Hogan said. "We're talking, but I'm wide open right now."

Hogan was also asked whether he has another match left in him. "Let me put it to you this way, brother," Hogan said on Friday. "With the right guy, the right situation, with a big enough event, big enough storyline, you're damn right I have one more left in me." Full interview: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/hulkamania-still-running-wild-after-3-decades
http://www.tnainsider.com/view/tna-news/hulk-hogan-interview-triple-h-told-him-hes-welcomed-back-to-wwe-with-open-arms-u-r510

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Public posturing for a better contract, probably.

But I'm sure it's true as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hogan will finish his career in WWE & this feels right at Mania 30... Whilst the dream match with Austin will never happen I could see a tag match helping his lack of mobility

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Daniel Bryan is getting a beatdown from the HHH and The Shield when Hulk Hogan's music hits.That would be an amazing moment.

First Bruno Sammartino.Now Hulk Hogan.I don't know if HHH is a good businessman but he sure knows to respect the legends of this business.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Daniel Bryan is getting a beatdown from the HHH and The Shield when Hulk Hogan's music hits.That would be an amazing moment.

First Bruno Sammartino.Now Hulk Hogan.I don't know if HHH is a good businessman but he sure knows to respect the legends of this business.
He definitely has people skills. Love him or hate, you can't deny is love and respect for the history of the business and those who layed the path for guys like him.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
You have to put whatever Hogan says through a bullshit filter first. Then you end up with "For the right amount of money and the assurance that I go over, you're damn right Brother"

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Hogan was also asked whether he has another match left in him. "Let me put it to you this way, brother," Hogan said on Friday. "With the right guy, the right situation, with a big enough event, big enough storyline, you're damn right I have one more left in me."
Hulk Hogan vs John Cena.Book it on the lines of Rocky Balboa vs Mason Dixon

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sounds great.

WM30 could do with a bit of Hulkamania, it is an anniversary show after all, and my thursdays would be so much better without. It would be an absolute win/win situation for me.
But he should stay out of the ring IMO, at least stay away from anything that may actually cause him to turn to dust in the middle of the ring.
Something like this

could be pretty good.

Hogan could give a nice rub to a face by just working a few raws and WM.
Bryan might be a good choice, although I, personally, would prefer to see him work with someone more like Foley, who, in my mind would be a better fit to rub Bryan.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
were there politics back in Bruno's day as well? or is this "i want to go over shit" just stuff since Hogan? nowadays seems like all the top stars can't handle losing matches.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
were there politics back in Bruno's day as well? or is this "i want to go over shit" just stuff since Hogan? nowadays seems like all the top stars can't handle losing matches.
Well Buddy Rogers had to be tricked into a main event with Bruno at MSG, IN FACT Bruno told Buddy Rogers that he was going to lose during the match.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Hogan is such a work but i dont doubt that Trips made the offer because its whats best for business

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
It's not that wrestling was sacred before the 1980's.Ever heard of the "Original Screwjob" in 1962 between Bruno Sammartino and Buddy Rogers?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Good, we're gonna have Hogan back for WM then? With the Goldberg dvd being pushed now too, there's a decent chance he'll also be back.

I know how the new age fans who hate everything that came before 5 years ago are though and will hate it, but tbh it'd be great to me if the card had a handful of legends on it.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion around here, but I couldn't give a shit less if Hogan vs Cena means we don't have an Usos vs Matadors match at Wrestlemania. I can watch Usos ve Matadors on any Raw or Smackdown for the rest of the year.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts