Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hulk Hogan
"The calm before the storm,tempoary situation setting me up for a huge blessing brother HH"

Don't know what to make of it..could mean he has signed a temporary contract with WWE through
Wrestlmania which will give him the big blessing and final curtain call, or it could be a work going through to Bound For Glory tonight.

Personally I see him going back to TNA, his huge ego and being control of everything creatively I feel gives him a sense of power and from shoot interviews with other wrestlers, its something his craves.

Can't see him going WWE, having zero control and wrestling mid card with Fandango or Swagger as the reports said it was.

Hogan is/was and always will be firstly and foremost be about the $$$$.

What's everyone else's theory behind this tweet?

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I dearly hope he doesn't go to WWE and try to wrestle in some big event.

I would like to see him appear at the next Wrestlemania in a non-wrestling capacity and then retire though.

Guys so far past their prime like Hoga, Flair, etc, who look like fossils in the ring is just embrasing to watch. Please don't ever do that to us again.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
That cryptic tweet thing is an old favourite of TNAs.

He'll probably be at BFG tonight much to my dismay.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I think the only way WWE would take him to be at mania was if HH agreed to be a special guest referee or somethin'. I hope he stays away from TNA though.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
He will be at BFG tonight

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hogan just retweeted someone who said any chance of a return to WWE but also did the same for a TNA fan so seems he is still open to both

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts