Wrestling Forum banner

Hulk Hogan Apolgises

1883 Views 21 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Joe_Piscopo
In what would otherwise have been a minor spoiler, Hulk Hogan made a "tsunami" reference at last night's TNA Impact tapings, and he has since apologized for the remark by posting the following on Twitter:

"It will never air. It's already cut out, but when you're cutting promos old school and not following a script like other robots with no skills, sometimes you make mistakes. I'm sorry, I was on a roll and made a mistake. Nothing but love and total respect for Japan, but you guys already know that. I totally apologize." You can read more at Twitter.com/HulkHogan4Real.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Good.

· Registered
2,419 Posts
In what would otherwise have been a minor spoiler, Hulk Hogan made a "tsunami" reference at last night's TNA Impact tapings, and he has since apologized for the remark by posting the following on Twitter:

"It will never air. It's already cut out, but when you're cutting promos old school and not following a script like other robots with no skills, sometimes you make mistakes. I'm sorry, I was on a roll and made a mistake. Nothing but love and total respect for Japan, but you guys already know that. I totally apologize." You can read more at Twitter.com/HulkHogan4Real.
Is he taking a shot at WWE workers in a statement of apology? WTF?

· Registered
1,926 Posts
We all know he should also apologize for contributing to the worst pro wrestling has ever seen the past 12-13 years.

· Registered
820 Posts
When I read the title I taught it was going to be an apology about Victory Road's main event.
Same here. If anything Hogan should be apologizing for the garbage TNA has been pumping out lately and the Jeff Hardy incident, not using a word. He didn't even reference the disaster.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Good of him to apologize for the tsunami reference.

Ass of him to bash WWE scripting during said apology. wtf dude... Instead of wasting lines on WWE, how about spending some lines apologizing for the abomination you've turned TNA into?

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Tactful

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.