Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apart from being Wolverin, him as RAW Guest host was pretty cool.

The way he acted the whole time was hilarious, and him getting the Wolverine > Ryder sign was was a mark out moment for me. Also Jackman with the Zack Ryder head band (Y). Just the way he was acting on RAW made him look like a really fun and down to earth guy. I'm sold, Aussies can be cool

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
He was a good guest star, WWE seems to have found a better way to feature guest stars and make it quick and painless for fans of more wrestling based content.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Co-sign.

In what was deemed by many to be a typical celebrity guest flub, Jackman produced in an ancillary role to the best of his ability, by putting over his plug AND the product in which he was performing, the (WWE Product). ie: Raw and Ryder.

Also, his genuine enthusiasm to actually be there, translated and shined through on television. (which is always good).

Well played Logan, well played.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
He actually seemed pretty happy to be there which goes a long way. Thought his stuff was pretty fun and that was the best RAW in months so this will likely be the one time i'm not going to dog a Celebrity Guest Host.

·
Registered
372 Posts
the match Ziggler vs Ryder was going to happen anyway, but the way he improvised when the crowed chanted "we want Ryder" and getting the sign was great. He wasn't there to plug his movie, but he was actually enjoying himself, something you don't see anymore in most guest host.

He gave The Mupppets a tough act to follow

1 - 20 of 26 Posts