Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok not really I am here to tell you all that a user on here shaska Whatley is not trustworthy. HE said he heard from sources that AT&T stadium in Dallas Texas issued a press release saying that their will be a major press conference tomorrow at 11am local time I think he's referring to the mania 32 announcement . I can't find anything about it on the internet and he won't give us proof that there is so do not trust him you will probably be letdown tomorrow with no mania 32 announcement trust me he won't tell the truth!

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Ok not really I am here to tell you all that a user on here shaska Whatley is not trustworthy. HE said he heard from sources that AT&T stadium in Dallas Texas issued a press release saying that their will be a major press conference tomorrow at 11am local time I think he's referring to the mania 32 announcement . I can't find anything about it on the internet and he won't give us proof that there is so do not trust him you will probably be letdown tomorrow with no mania 32 announcement trust me he won't tell the truth!
This dude right here.

Reactions: DannyTowes
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.