Wrestling Forum banner

Huge TNA UK Announcement Soon

5584 Views 46 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  alex shelley
Everything right now is on Twitter right now, I don't think the dirt sheets have made anything about it yet...

From Jeremy Borash's Twitter:
United Kingdom TNA fans ... HUGE news coming in the next 24hrs. Stay tuned
Hint? I arrived in England this morning with TV cameras and suitcases of autographed merchandise to give away... hmmmmm
UK fans in London... catching Steven Adler & Chip Z'Nuff tonight at Camden Underworld. Find me... tweet me... get free signed TNA stuff!
Not sure what it's about, but it seems to be something like a merchandise deal to provide TNA items to retailers or something similar.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
If TNA could spend some time building up the Brit's then a PPV or Impact would be nuts. Could you imagine Beer Money losing the titles to London Brawling! Williams vs Kaz! and probably not the best option but another match between Steiner and Terry!

Then again, TNA would just flip the belts back the next week.:no:

· Registered
239 Posts
Gotta agree with this guy. UK does have a north aswell, can't he come to Leeds?
I approve this message. Travelling to Manchester is a bit of a ballache really.

TNA need better merch distribution in the UK.
Yeah they do. I hope it's something more interesting though like talent signings or taping live shows. TNA has always had the best crowds over here and it'd look awesome on TV.

· Registered
436 Posts
JB is travelling around England :(

JeremyBorash
Can't make it to Chelsea? No prob! Tweet n Greets all over England this week!

And although no one believes the rumours

JeremyBorash
For the record, the many of you that know me online know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family. Twitter has been contacted.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.