Wrestling Forum banner

Huge News Leading Into WrestleMania, Bourne�s Return, Morrison Expected To Be Pushed

12245 146
Huge News Leading Into WrestleMania, Bourne’s Return, Morrison Expected To Be Pushed

- John Morrison is expected to receive a similar treatment this year that WWE gave to the current WWE Champion, The Miz all of last year. WWE officials are very high on Morrison at the moment and there are plans already in place for him to become a major player on RAW by next year.

- There will be hype videos for the returning Evan Bourne that will begin playing on RAW following the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, if not sooner. As noted before, Bourne is expected for a huge push once he returns from the injury he suffered in October. His first feud is expected to be with CM Punk
Source : http://prowrestlingnewz.wordpress.c...s-return-morrison-expected-to-be-pushed-more/

Not sure about Bourne but hope Jomo gets elevated to ME

Btw Sorry if the news was already posted
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Re: Huge News Leading Into WrestleMania, Bourne’s Return, Morrison Expected To Be Pus

If that's true, that's some amazingly disappointing shit.

Not so much Morrison because he's already been set up to win the belt for a while, but Bourne feuding with Punk? FUCK that. They need to stop jerking Punk around all the time, carrying worthless losers and give him the WWE title already.

·
Few adventures require staying home
23,639 Posts
Re: Huge News Leading Into WrestleMania, Bourne’s Return, Morrison Expected To Be Pus

The only way Morrison could be a major player is if he turns heel. He sucks playing a face. Team him with heel Melina.

Good news about Bourne. I've been wanting to hear something about him. I'm not crazy to see him feud with Punk though. Seems a little strange.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

If that's true, that's some amazingly disappointing shit.

Not so much Morrison because he's already been set up to win the belt for a while, but Bourne feuding with Punk? FUCK that. They need to stop jerking Punk around all the time, carrying worthless losers and give him the WWE title already.
Yep Bourne should be feuding with Danial Brian for the US title not Punk

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
13,078 Posts

Well, if Morrison is headed into the main event, then at least WWE is staying consistent with their recent run of undeserving main eventers.

·
Premium Member
86,249 Posts

The Morrison "news" is obvious and I think they are just guessing at the Bourne stuff...but that surprises no one.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
9,503 Posts

Bourne vs Punk = awesomeness. Not huge on Morrison getting a main-event push; I don't think he is good enough on the mic for a main event feud. I'm also not sure why anyone wants him to be a heel again, his moveset does not fit a heel at all.

·
Registered
914 Posts

Morrison does deserve it. How many of the recent PPVs has he had MOTN? A few to say the least. When you're putting on a show like he does on the nights that matter, then of course he's earned his ticket.

His mic work might suck, but lots of champions have had shit mic work (Sid for example)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Bourne shouldn't be getting anything higher than a feud with a jobber like Ted Dibiase. Ideally, they should put Bryan in a US title feud with Riley.
Evan Bourne can be a decent mid carder as the guy can get the crowd behind and play the innocent babyface but i do agree on Riley's part, the guy is the next Miz with Better look

·
Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts

Evan Bourne can be a decent mid carder as the guy can get the crowd behind and play the innocent babyface but i do agree on Riley's part, the guy is the next Miz with Better look
Bourne is just Rey, only with zero charisma and zero marketability. There's no reason to push a guy like that, there's no benefit.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts

Did you all know in spanish JOMO means **** lol not a biggie anyhow, as far as Morrison getting a push goes, this is great news. He always sucked on the mic but to be honest, he's a great talent, a good look and deserves a good run for the big title

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.