Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On May 9th 2012, the “United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012” act was passed by the House of Representatives by a landslide. Only two representatives voted against the act, John Dingle and Ron Paul.
The act provides Israel with unlimited military and commercial funds, on top of the yearly $3 billion the country already receives from the U.S.

With all the cuts in Social Programs and our own Military's funding, I think this is ridiculous. The U.S. is already at 101.5% debt and climbing, we simply cannot afford this.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Fuck, Israel already has one of the most powerful armies in the world and yet they still get so much help to keep on with what has to be one of the stupidest conflicts in history (possibly only topped by the Catholic/Protestant conflict in Ireland & Northern Ireland).

I'm not one for conspiracy theories etc, but the Jewish people really have American politics by the balls... either directly, through corruption, or indirectly through fear of voter backlash (probably a combination of the two)

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
If I could only have 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of their unlimited funding. Fuck this.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: LINK

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
this bill has NOT been fully passed yet.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4133

It still needs to pass the senate and still needs to be signed by the president.
Right but if the House already passed it, the Senate will pass it and it doesn't really matter if the president vetoes it or not, Congress can and will pass this act with the Republican majority.

This is an attempt to fulfill the destiny of revelations or the free masons (not sure but both are nuts). Whichever way it is either the prelude to Armageddon or World War 3, because regardless of what us crazy liberals think, this is fulfilling the blueprint that Republicans(or God) have laid out.

I'm not sure how I feel about this because whether its actually fulfilling God's word or just the culmination of religious fanatics steady deeds, if you think about it, it's pretty scary.

I don't normally post my flat out feelings without some kind of supporting information but this creeps me out. This information right here is mind boggling to me because again it is either years of talk about Israel being such a key factor in the world(with my doubts and yet it still is right there in the headlines) or the written texts of religion referring to it, but its pretty bizarre to me why the United States is obsessed with Israel.

I don't really support this movement though. America should go back to being somewhat isolationist.

Edit: After finishing this post I closed my browser and this pop-up came up....

http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNaviga...gen.html?s_src=ext_pmd&s_subsrc=EWI1203XXEXL1

Seriously? Strange stuff going on.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Why are we still helping them?

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
As a member who currently serves in the Israeli Army, and part time in Intelligence Agencies, I think I should clear some of this up. America funds Israel financially and helps out in that feild because in return America gets a large majority of their state of the art weaponry, high tech technology and stuff like that from Israel. This has been going on for quite a few decades already and neither want out of the deal between them, they need one another.

Anyone who says otherwise should do a bit of research on the subject and not just be blind haters, have a bit more of an open mind.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I wonder how much this will increasing funding to other countries in the middle east. Like Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Who over the last few years were receiving triple f what we were giving to Israel. All this foreign aid needs to stop. I get they are an ally and thats all fine and dandy, but for fucks sake, that money could be used here in the US to create more jobs and help stabilize the economy.

This is why we need to elect Dr.Paul he would cut all foreign aid, within his first year in office

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I wonder how much this will increasing funding to other countries in the middle east. Like Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Who over the last few years were receiving triple f what we were giving to Israel. All this foreign aid needs to stop. I get they are an ally and thats all fine and dandy, but for fucks sake, that money could be used here in the US to create more jobs and help stabilize the economy.

This is why we need to elect Dr.Paul he would cut all foreign aid, within his first year in office
You are aware that the moment the deal is cut between America and Israel, more than half of America's army supplies are gone as well. As strong as America is and claims to be, and take credit for, they get everything from Israel.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You are aware that the moment the deal is cut between America and Israel, more than half of America's army supplies are gone as well. As strong as America is and claims to be, and take credit for, they get everything from Israel.
i am aware.. We can cut the funding and begin that research here. Creating more American Jobs and helping refund the economy.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
i am aware.. We can cut the funding and begin that research here. Creating more American Jobs and helping refund the economy.
It's a good idea in theory and I am all for it, but don't think people haven't tried to do that before, America has tried to go solo before and it's not like they couldn't with the right ammount of research facilities and work behind them, but the government in power at the time choose to keep the relationship with Israel still in tact just in case an attack on them was made and they weren't all set up and ready yet. Now they've just become reliant.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Nu-Age Nazis.

Fuck 'em.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
It's a good idea in theory and I am all for it, but don't think people haven't tried to do that before, America has tried to go solo before and it's not like they couldn't with the right ammount of research facilities and work behind them, but the government in power at the time choose to keep the relationship with Israel still in tact just in case an attack on them was made and they weren't all set up and ready yet. Now they've just become reliant.
America relying too much on foreign manufacturing is what former empires used to do. I understand why America funds Israel but if America has so much influence over Israel, it should at least get in the Iseali/Palestinian peace process. It should demand Israel end the apartheid. I'm not saying Israel doesn't have a right to be a state but that it shouldn't be a Jewish only state.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
How? Government wants a less educated voting populace, they don't want voters who can think for themselves, neither party does. You have to outsource everything for that to work, the US doesn't have the research other countries do. There's a reason we outsources stuff there, and bring their minds here to work.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 29 Posts