Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently watched a video in which a couple of fathers stripped their daughters naked. Towards the end of the video two of the daughters kissed and one of their fathers was eager to watch.

The video is on XVideos. Search "Its just wrong Full show".

What are your thoughts?

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I recently watched a video in which a couple of fathers stripped their daughters naked. Towards the end of the video two of the daughters kissed and one of their fathers was eager to watch. Absolutely disgusting.

The video is on XVideos. Search "Its just wrong Full show".

What are your thoughts?
I think the more important question is what in the hell you're doing watching this?

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
I just saw it too. I fapped.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah but why were you reading about this episode? you're just a sick fuck.
Dumb ass I wasn't looking for a read to jerk off. I was searching for a story about Howard Stern and his family and found the read about him airing the shit I just posted.

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
Don't know why you would want to watch after reading about it. That said, I'm going to go look for it now. Then I will possibly fap to it.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
So you're saying if there were two smoking hot sisters, you wouldn't watch 'em?

·
Registered
547 Posts
You guys need to stop being fucking prudes, the internet was made for looking at this kind of stuff.

Reactions: will94

·
The legend never dies
4,391 Posts
what the fuck? why did you watch it is the real question if someone told me even if it wasn't real id not want to see it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts