Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Hall of famer Howard Finkel is scheduled to do the announcing for old school raw next week
from wrestle newz

by far the best announcer

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
Good stuff, the true voice of the WWF.

Wonder if Vinnie Mac will be on commentary instead of Cole/King/Matthews.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Good stuff, the true voice of the WWF.

Wonder if Vinnie Mac will be on commentary instead of Cole/King/Matthews.
I was just wondering the same thing. However, I don't think the "voice of the WWE" will give up his spot quietly lol.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Awesome, Finkel is by far my favorite announcer. Hope he does the whole night.

and i dont see vince mcmahon doing commentary...because he's in a "coma"

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Finkel > Buffer > Cappetta > Penzer

'Nuff said. :)

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
A title better change hands, just so we can hear "Aaaaaand NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!..."
Mark out! Even if it's for the Women's title I won't care so long as I hear it lol. I love The Fink and I'm proud to say that I saw him get inducted into the HOF. GO FINK!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He's going to challenge Justin Roberts to an underwear match for RAW announcing duties.

·
*something amusing*
1,929 Posts
I remember he announced a house show in Nottingham i went to a while back and i comepletely didnt expect him to be there. Isn't he the only person (excludingly possibly Vinnie Mac) that has appeared at EVERY Wrestlemania?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Great news. The Fink is by far the best at giving matches a big time feel and Michael Buffer is the only one that comes close. I still don't see why he can't do the PPV's each month if he doesn't want a weekly schedule anymore.

It will be great to see both The Fink and Mean Gene do their old roles one more time on Monday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts