Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the most realistic way for WWE creative to turn Cena heel so that it makes sense?

I would have CM Punk, being the cult leader and master manipulator, play mind games on Cena until he finally gives in and goes to the 'dark' side. He tells Cena that he's only great because he has the fans support, and that he'd be nothing without them. He says the kids that love him now will grow up one day and turn on him. It doesn't bother Cena at first, but after awhile the frustration kicks in and it allows for a smooth, gradual turn rather than a sudden one.

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
Ending the Undertaker's streak in a heelish manner would be a start. Not that they should do it. In fact, WWE would be fucking retarded to turn Cena heel any time soon with how much merchandise he sells to the kids.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've come to the conclusion that Cena won't turn heel anytime soon. Not now, not next year, not the year after which is a shame because he has the potential to be one of the greatest or even the greatest heel of all time.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
if it were possible i would get cena to select a plant from the audience fully kitted in Cena gear and ask them what they thought of the new nexus and the plant would say they suck or whatever and then Cena gets mad and says i was a part of that group and now youre disrespecting them? or something along those lines and then cena attacks the plant and gives them an attitude adjustment and locks them in the stf and close the show while everyone looks on in shock

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congratulations! You are the 1,000,000th to make a "How to turn Cena heel" thread! Click here to obtain a laptop!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I wouldn't. Not until there's another great face to go against. If the best feud heel Cena can have is with face Orton, that's a waste of a heel turn.

·
Registered
412 Posts
The only way to see Cena as a heel is to watch old dvd ppv events circa 2003... most likely against Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle

·
@delecast
4,407 Posts
Why turn Cena now? There are two monstrously good heels on Raw right now (Punk and Miz), and turning Cena would only serve to bury one or both of them.

The time to turn Cena was in 2006 or 2007 when he was an awful character who couldn't wrestle a match without being carried by Edge, HHH, or HBK.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Well first off he'd have to grow a black beard and a blonde mustache,then start spray painting people after knocking them out from behind with a weapon...

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
I've come to the conclusion that Cena won't turn heel anytime soon. Not now, not next year, not the year after which is a shame because he has the potential to be one of the greatest or even the greatest heel of all time.
Of all the time, I doubt that. Muhammad Hassan was the greatest heel of all time. Hands down.

·
Registered
806 Posts
By screwing either Edge or Randy Orton. Say RKO is champion, CM Punk is the challenger, no DQ and the Nexus are laying into RKO. Cena hits each of them with an AA, then surprisingly hits Randy and steals the belt. At the next PPV, he wins the title. Job done.

·
Registered
806 Posts
They weren't after the greatest heel of all time. He said 'one of.' For example, London is 'one of' the biggest cities in the world, not 'the.'

·
Registered
806 Posts
Speaking of the best heel, I was at a funeral parlour earlier today. The one you used to work at. The Undertaker said hello.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
About the last thing we need at the moment is another face turning heel.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Defeating Undertaker at Wrestlemania would definitely be a start, but ending Taker's streak and turning Cena face seems nothing short of commercial suicide. Furthermore in the absence of a major babyface to feud with, I think there would be a good proportion of the viewership who just would not buy his heel turn.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts