Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
Re: how would you react if you hear this theme when kane demands who attacked underta

id be mad. i dont want to see kane and undertaker vs him. i wanna see kane vs the undertaker.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Re: how would you react if you hear this theme when kane demands who attacked underta

I'd mark my ass off. But it's not going to happen, kane's the attacker

Hassan was got epic heel heat, he was an utterly fantastic heel and i loved his mic work and his in ring work. Jeez i miss him in the wwe.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

I'd mark my ass off. But it's not going to happen, kane's the attacker

Hassan was got epic heel heat, he was an utterly fantastic heel and i loved his mic work and his in ring work. Jeez i miss him in the wwe.
Pretty much this. I would go fucking crazy if Hassan walked out onto that stage. That guy was the future and if his whole terrorist thing did not happen on the day of those London bombings then I swear he would've been a multi-time champion. But my biggest question was if the WWE & UPN already knew beforehand that Hassan was gonna do that terrorist angle why didn't they just edit it out since it was taped on SmackDown? Made no sense.

·
Registered
425 Posts

I would be laughing my ass off just because of how retarded the theme sounds. XD

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

It would be a twist that I didn't see coming. Hence I'd love it.

·
Registered
145 Posts

he retired so highly dout it

·
Registered
178 Posts

There went some immense potential :/

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts

I'd mark my ass off as hard as I can.

The guy was just an awesome heel. Couldn't went places...just the wrong gimmick at the wrong time...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

WTF.

That would be my reaction.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts

Holy fuck. I would be amazed. Smackdown would be 100% watchable instead of about 50%.

I miss Mark :(

·
Registered
370 Posts

I would mark my ass off.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Muhammed Hassan? The guy is terrible. I'd hate it .. & Isn't Mysterio already been revealed as the attacker?

·
Registered
9,346 Posts

I'd like to hear this guy's music hit ....

... although I half suspect that it was Matt Hardy. He's been banging on for ages about making an impact and getting a great push and what not ... it would also fit quite nicely with the Hardy history of attacking Undertaker to make an impression.

·
Banned
47 Posts

I half suspect that it was Matt Hardy. He's been banging on for ages about making an impact and getting a great push and what not ... it would also fit quite nicely with the Hardy history of attacking Undertaker to make an impression.
Matt Hardy? For real? God, imagine the promo he'd give whilst explaining himself...

"Yeah, ya'll, I, uh...beat up The Undertaker ya'll. Whilst I was ploughing the fields and farming the hay, ya'll, I got to drinking the moonshine, boy, I tell ya' what, and just wanted to teach that Yankee a lesson, ya'll."
All said whilst not looking at the camera and staring at the ground. And all in the same quasi-retrded tone.
The guy's a hick, a worthless fucking hick piece of shit who acts like an attention whore.
He's got a junkie for a brother who is still far more successful than his worthless ass will ever be. And his gut is bigger than the Tokyo Tower.
Hardy is a fucking joke. A yokel.
He should be off fucking his sister or something.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts

I would actually care.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts

As awesome as that would be I would rather hear this...

Oh I'd be marking out BIG TIME.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts