Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for fun btw....
- Rock never left for a movie,
- HHH didn't get hurt,
- The Invasion never happened.
??

With Rock and HHH in their prime, Angle and Jericho probs in theirs or around theirs, and Austin just being awesome heel Austin....

Have Rock be allies with the Brothers of Destruction little group to have a fun fued with The Power trip, and I'd have Austin keep the strap until Summerslam, have him drop it to HHH (broken away by now) in a triple threat also involving The Rock, have heel Austin fued with cocky tweener Jericho that would be amazing and funny, keep Angle as heel, suits it more, have him hovering around the title picutre, post Summerslam have HHH/Rock fued over belt part 2, they would be probs the basics of what i'd of done....
But i guess people can dream.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
hM...does that mean that the WCW and ECW Wrestlers weren't around? Because if they were i would have pushed RVD and Benoit to the World Title, cause they were over like shit at the time, else i wouldn't change anything.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Firstly I would never turn Austin heel. If someone had to go heel, it should have been The Rock. He is much better at it. I would have had Austin lose at Mania with Mcmahon helping The Rock retain his WWF title. Triple H hates the fact The Rock joined with Vince and aids Austin during the month leading to the next PPV. At Backlash, The Rock beats Austin again and this time with Triple H's help (it was all a setp up from the beginning.) Have Triple H and The Rock rule WWE as the two biggest heels together. Have Undertaker and Kane break up and go solo again.

Then have Jericho/Undertaker as faces feud with The Rock, and Triple H/Kane as heels feud with Austin. Have Austin beat Triple H in this feud and finally get the number one contender shot against The Rock. Austin wins the title at Summerslam against The Rock with Kurt Angle aiding Austin and turning face. Austin can feud with Benoit for a short time for the championship while The Rock feuds with Angle. Austin drops the belt to Jericho (who is now a heel) at Survivor Series. WrestleMania main event could be Jericho v/s Angle, Triple H v/s The Rock, Undertaker (as a face) v/s Stone Cold. This is assuming Hogan and co didn't come back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts