Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Batista returns i think it should be to attack the World Heavyweight Champion and to be on smackdown as i think it seriously lacks starpower without The Undertaker these days and could do with a big name like him, what do you guys think how would you like to see him return?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'd like for him to come out of the crowd on a live Smackdown and attack Sheamus from behind with a steal pipe then pick up the WHC and hold it over his head without saying a word as the show ends.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
I'd like for him to come out of the crowd on a live Smackdown and attack Sheamus from behind with a steal pipe then pick up the WHC and hold it over his head without saying a word as the show ends.
And have two tiny divas as his managers that he fucks in 3somes in the middle of the ring.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would mark out for that! Sheamus vs. Batista feud sounds awesome

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
DEAR GOD PLEASE NO. Keep Batista as far away from WWE as possible. I would rather see Hornswoggle main event Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I would love to see Batista vs Lesnar.
May I ask why? how is that going to help WWE in the long term?

It wouldn't even be that big of a money match, Rock/Taker, Rock/Lesnar, Cena/Lesnar, Cena/Taker, Lesnar/Taker would all draw more, hell, Rock/Cena II would draw more than Lesnar/Batista and the match would suck as neither guy has that much passion for the business, especially Brock.

They need to create new stars and stop relying on the past.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
How would I like to see him return? In shape.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Cenas next blast from the past feud :cool2

But really probably a crowd run in and batista bomb Lesnar/Sheamus/Cena one of em shall do.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
May I ask why? how is that going to help WWE in the long term?

It wouldn't even be that big of a money match, Rock/Taker, Rock/Lesnar, Cena/Lesnar, Cena/Taker, Lesnar/Taker would all draw more, hell, Rock/Cena II would draw more than Lesnar/Batista and the match would suck as neither guy has that much passion for the business, especially Brock.

They need to create new stars and stop relying on the past.
I don't care about long term and it's a match I want to see, simple. When I see a new star that is worth my time and money, I will say it, if you got someone like Roode, I will agree with you. Batista/Lesnar is a huge match that never happened with two of the biggest stars of all time.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Drunk

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
Attack from behind on Lesnar, and then the Batista Bomb, then a good fued which Lesnar eventually wins.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
send him to SD! and make him that brands brock lesnar. Would be good to see batista back for a couple years

·
Banned
788 Posts
I would like to see him come back as THIS Batista, then Bury Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, and any other heel midcarder under 250lbs smarks on this forum are marking out for.

And i don't mean beat them in a match, imean Kayfabe injure them for two years and have them come back as jobbers and an eventual release. Just to see the reaction on this forum.

On that very day, Batista would not only bury the entire roster, but the entire IWC, and it would be fucking EPIC.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,684 Posts
I would like to return as the MONSTER Batista 2003 form, also attack John Cena after his feud with Brock Lesnar. Continuing his blast from the past storyline. I mean think about it John Cena and Batista feud never did have had a good end.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would love to see him return.
Would prefer to see him on SD. He could feud with Sheamus and later with Wade Barrett.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts