Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
- For the divas match I really think Beth should have won. Having Kelly win again was really pointless and a good opportunity was missed for Beth.

- Why does Cena need to be champ again?? I dont really like Del Rio too much but at this point I would rather have anyone as WWE champion over Cena.

- CM Punk/HHH should have been a nice long battle before any interferences. Way too many run-ins really took away from this match.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
Air Boom by pinning R-Truth. The DQ was needless.

Riley becoming United States Champion.

Kelly getting squashed by Beth in less than 5 minutes.

Del Rio by DQ obviously.

HHH turning heel by buddying up with Nash after winning the match.

- Vic

·
Registered
559 Posts
"WWE apparently hires Vince Russo back for the booking of Night of Champions. WWE head writers were in shambles going into the PPV therefore calling the one who always gets it right" =P

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Air Boom over Awesome Truth. AT blames the ref and freaks out on them. They beat on Air Boom with chairs to get and keep heat.

Swagger gets the pin to progress the Ziggler feud, but Swagger doesn't pin Ziggler. This leads to the blowoff match of the feud at Hell in a Cell.

The whole Divas of Doom angle is over and it demands a Beth Phoenix or Natalya win. After the pretty much unprecedented-for-PPV superplex spot, Beth GlamSlams for the win in her hometown. The crowd would have went apeshit.

DiBiase doesn't do the mask spot. Rhodes/DiBiase goes to HIAC and DiBiase hits the mask spot and a dream street for the win. This gives Ted something to do and it free Rhodes up to go beyond the IC title.

ADR goes over dirty and does a post match beatdown of Cena with DAT PIMP Ricardo Rodriguez. This is good, sensible booking because you want to get the heel over as a hated guy so people will pay to see him get the assbeating at HIAC and not at the lead up PPV to it.

The Punk thing can stay the way it is. I really hated it at first, but I'll wait to see what happens at HIAC before I bury it.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Air Boom by pinning R-Truth. The DQ was needless.

Riley becoming United States Champion.

Kelly getting squashed by Beth in less than 5 minutes.

Del Rio by DQ obviously.

HHH turning heel by buddying up with Nash after winning the match.

- Vic
Nice, But your missing a match :D

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
The US, Tag-Team, World, WWE & IC title matches were fine.

The Divas match should have been won by Beth Phoenix seeing as she's the home town girl, it would have been so much better than giving Kelly another cheap win over her.

The main event I would have had Triple H beat Punk via interference but only interference from one person, probably Nash. The fact that they through in the ref bump, Miz & Morrison and Johnny Ace into the mix, not to mention the fact that when the guys did interfere they went after both guys, it was stupidly over-booked and under explained.

·
Registered
181 Posts
- For the divas match I really think Beth should have won. Having Kelly win again was really pointless and a good opportunity was missed for Beth.

- Why does Cena need to be champ again?? I dont really like Del Rio too much but at this point I would rather have anyone as WWE champion over Cena.

- CM Punk/HHH should have been a nice long battle before any interferences. Way too many run-ins really took away from this match.
This.

And I would make Swagger win the United States Championship.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
miz and truth to screw punk

henry win and after match kanes music plays and he appears on titantron

tag match longer

no change to fatal 4 way

christian and sheamus segment - teddy comes out and says they are gunna have a match RIGHT NOW for no1 contender and sheamus wins but christians foot is clearly on rope but ref doesnt see.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
If any of the title defenders are still feuding with the same person they need to add something post match, why tie things up with another PPV 2 weeks away, might as well call it RAW supershow again if nothing is going to happen. Natalya and Eve did less on a PPV than the standard tv match it was just weird. More stuff like the US title match at least things moved forward and losers actually had story impact and influence. Sheamus and Christian did more story advancing with their little segment than most matches did. And when in doubt add Daniel Bryan to the card to spike the reviews.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
-Bourne getting a fluke pin over Miz
-No pointless TV segment
-Beth goes over
-Nash does his run-in. Trips puts the sledgehammer on Nash. Goes for the Pedigree on Punk who ducks, puts another GTS. X-Pac hits Punk from behind with a steel chair, does the X-Factor on the chair. Forcefully puts Trips on Punk for the pin. Pac grabs Nash, goes to the back while staring at the ring.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Alberto retaining is a no brainer-They totally crapped over his push.

Probably change the stipulation again (with Punk and HHH since they pretty much hinted at Punk getting screwed over the last few weeks, or have Punk win by DQ (after stipulation is changed).

Airboom still retains by Dq but not in the lame way they did it last night.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
At this point, I just root for whoever the Champion is for the sake of the title they hold. These belts are flip flopping to the point that you don't remember who's champion anymore.

-Del Rio needed to keep that belt. I dislike Del Rio but the title was taken off of him FAR too soon. Even if John Cena won by DQ, if WWE really wanted to go that way.

-I would of also kept the belt on Orton until Hell in a Cell, at least. People seem to be supporting Henry out of nowhere, now. Imagine if his push went to someone like Brodus Clay or Mason Ryan. A new star would of been made, very easily. Sure it's nice to see a veteran finally get his chance with the title but we all know he'll lose it ASAP, so what does it matter?

-For those of you complaining that Punk lost, he more or less had to lose. HHH as COO just began and to have him lose, would take all his credibility away. Plus it took more then a couple Pedigrees to finish him off. Not to mention all of that outside interference, going on.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
It's hard to say regarding ADR and Cena. Obviously, I didn't want another Cena reign, but until I see where it's going, I have no real comment.

Beth over Kelly, definitely. If this doesn't end with Beth beating the shit out of Kelly, it's going to be pretty bogus.

A bit confused with the ending to Punk / Triple H. Why were the two Pedigrees Punk kicked out of necessary, with the ten minutes of interference at the end?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts