Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cena was hot before wm21 but after that people started hating him how would you have booked cena?
Ill had him lose the belt at summerslam to jericho and then win it back at survivor series and at wm22 feud with triple h and at the fall of 2006 have him turn heel and feud with micheals he then gets injured and then returns at the royal rumble as a face id give him a character of the rock used to have charasmatic,funny and witty ? what do u think?

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
I thought his match at Mania wasn't very good and the one at Judgement day was pretty awesome so again I would have tried to make more of their Mania match as it didn't feel like this guy has become "the man" even though he did. I think he was booked OK really for his first run, he had a long run and he finally lost it to Edge in that great moment but I think that was the perfect moment to then slide Cena out of the title picture instead of him just bitchslapping Edge and carrying on for what soon started to feel like forever.

He should have entered the Rumble and eliminated Triple H who would have then cost Cena the rumble and then you build to that match at Mania but a non title match obviously.

I think he could have played that vital role of being the secondary feud (because at this point he already had the prescence to carry feuds and let the main title elevate others such as Edge needing a good run after beating Cena and letting either Cena or some babyface get that big win over Edge)

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
It would've been better if he hadn't won his all of matches against Angle. The title reign could've gone back and forth. I also preferred him on Smackdown.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Let him carry the belt until SummerSlam where Christian and Jericho have a triple threat with him again and Christian would take it. (as Jericho was planning to leave)

Perhaps Eric Bischoff would screw him out of the title there and help Christian win it, then he and Bischoff start feuding and Cena reenters the title program and wins it again at New Year's Revolution and carries it into WM22 against HHH and retains. The heat would not have been as bad at all. Edge could have cashed in his briefcase on Batista when he would vacate it or after he suffered the injury and things would have been equally sweet. Although that would have taken away the awesome Cena/Edge feud.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,701 Posts
I would've had him lose the belt to Angle at Unforgiven in '05, then maybe get it back at Survivor Series. I can understand their position of wanting John to have a long first run to give him credibility, but he was getting booed as soon as the angle with Jericho started in the summer months. I always thought things just got worse for him when he beat Edge to regain the title at the Rumble after Edge only had a three-week run. And we all know how 'Mania 22 in Chicago turned out for him. Probably the only time where I feel the boos really affected him. He looks downright sad after he won and the audience groans kicked in.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Summer Slam should have been Cena vs Christiam with Christian winning.

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Vs. Christian - one on one at Vengeance with Cena retaining

Vs. Jericho - Kept it as it was at SummerSlam

I would've done a double turn after Survivor Series when Angle won the belt from Cena. It would've been a win-win situation for the fans: Angle being champion again and Cena would've been back to being a heel.

- Vic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts