Wrestling Forum banner

Big Shows In Ring Performance?

How would you grade Big Show's In-Ring Performance?

1792 Views 26 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  SPCDRI
<-- Trolling may result in preliminary bombardment of your house by the Valor Corporation

Once again, don't ask me why its a long story.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
Well you know when it comes to the Big Show you are for sure gonna see 2 things, someone attacking his knee, or an interference. And he is really less mobile in the ring as of late so right now I would say C- but overall through out his whole career I would give him an A.

· Registered
4,953 Posts
I don't feel comfortable grading him like some kind of school report but I don't think Big Show has been responsible for a good match for years now. He's slow, gasses up very quickly and is lucky if he has to bump ten times a year lol.

Big Show back in the day was an ok athlete for his size and he could be part of a good match, but these days he's basically an attraction because of his size. I literally think I could do what Big Show does in the ring if I had his size and strength.

· Registered
1,436 Posts
The big is a fucking boring tool. An F for his in ring performance. The fucker is slow, boring, doesn't take bumps, and makes people look like balls. I would also give him an F in entertainment. All he does is come out with his shit eating grin and either mingle with guest hosts, get his knee attacked, bury someone, or promote some bullshit. I fucking hate him and he shouldn't be on TV.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
He actually had a very solid year in-ring in 2008. And his tag work with Jericho from mid-2009 to early 2010 was pretty awesome.

He's booked so strong as a face, though, that it limits what the outcome(s) of his matches can be. And he's definitely become less mobile since early 2010. But he still knows what he's doing, it's just that his body can't perform at the same level.

Still think his match with Undertaker at No Mercy 2008 is something of an underrated, lost classic. Both men really "brought it," and I fear that they couldn't, ahem, match that match considering their respective cases of physical deterioration.

· Registered
861 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
F he got carried by Barrett this week to a 5 minute match .

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
:lmao

Ouch. I'd go with a C+.

I will say that he takes bumps and he's not a horrible seller. I think we're just fed up of his completely dominant character. But then again, how else could you book someone of his size?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.