Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on this. I was just watching some videos on YouTube of the feud between the two and it's a shame the way it ended, since some of the original material before WrestleMania was excellent. If Batista returned at some point later this year, how would you feel if he returned (as a heel) and sought revenge on Cena for "making him" leave the WWE? Would you welcome it or think, "not this again"?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Honestly I wouldn't be to happy about it, I'll be honest the fued between them wasn't that bad but I really don't like Batista I would much rather have him just stay away.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
no. just no.

there isnt one person that left the WWE that i miss less than botchtista

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I never liked Batista until he became a heel and the feud with Cena was great until they turned him into a bitch. He can come back and take out Cena as revenge. Give Cena a break. lol

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I will most definitely be fine with it. I’m usually the type of person who don’t enjoy feuds constantly over and over and over but Heel Batista and John Cena just mesh so well together. Though everyone knew Batista wasn’t going to get the WWE title back from Cena last year, I still enjoy ALL of their pay-per-view matches. We need true star power like that towards the road to Wrestlemania in the main event scene not mid-carders/lackey’s with commentators running around and beefing with his broadcast partner.

Besides Ill take any Batista/Cena feud over any stale Cena/Orton rivalry any day of the week.

·
Old School
4,782 Posts
It'd be a mark out moment, I'd mark out bro!

In all seriousness, I'd love it. WWE doesn't have anyone that really brings the intensity that Batista did.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
ive said it before, if batista returns it needs to be in a father son feud with mason ryan!
we all know how bastita is a pussy magnet manwhore, so its an easy explanation that while travvelling around the world banging chicks hes left some kids behind. mason ryan is angry about batista never being there so he vowed to train and become tougher than his dad and one day beat his ass.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
If it wasnt for a world title, i would be excited for it. Their feud last year leading up to WM26 was good. It was just the countless replays that I hated.

Having them feud for a world title though would be

a) bad for the youth movement
b) pointless for both mens careers
c) redundant.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
ive said it before, if batista returns it needs to be in a father son feud with mason ryan!
we all know how bastita is a pussy magnet manwhore, so its an easy explanation that while travvelling around the world banging chicks hes left some kids behind. mason ryan is angry about batista never being there so he vowed to train and become tougher than his dad and one day beat his ass.
You're kidding right? Batista is 42 and Mason Ryan is 29. That means Mason was conceived when Batista was 13. If WWE were to do something so ridiculous, at least have them be brothers.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have to be honest. I absolutely HATED the man, until, bam, after like 3 years, someone beats Cena clean, and a HEEL I might add. It was revolutionary. I fell in love with him, he made change. Remember that horror period of WWE from like...2007-2009. That was one of the ONLY good moments I can think of within that time period. A face, losing to a heel, CLEAN.

But no, the kiddies. Kids need to learn how to LOSE. They need to learn that sometimes, Darkseids just gonna whoop Supermans ass, and put him in the camel clutch, and fuck him humble. Hence why they need to make there heels a little more credible than they currently are.

Anyway, since his return to the New Nexus, I think Batista will do fine.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts