Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the chance to pick the main event for next years Wrestlemania and also how the show closes out, what would your creative minds come up with?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Many people would probably not agree with me, but..

Wade Barrett vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship.
This Nexus angle can get really big if they play the cards right. After Cena defeated every Nexus guy, he wrestles Wade, and loses to Wade, this will give them a month full of big words from either side, and they will battle it out at WrestleMania, where Barrett wins the WWE Championship. This would really get him over, if he wins cleanly.

PS: No, I'm not a Cena hater.

·
Asuka
96,232 Posts
Kennedy squashing Orton for the WWE title in 30 seconds ideally.

Otherwise, I'd settle for an Alex Riley world title win.

And under NO conditions whatsoever would I end the Streak....not even to John Cena. Come on, Undertaker deserves this.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
John Cena vs Undertaker for WWE Championship. The show ends with Cena pinning Undertaker, Undertaker handing him the belt, and being carried off by the druids never to be seen again. The fog, the pyro, the confetti... awesome.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
The Miz cashing in and losing would be ideal or Kane vs Undertaker, Kane loses and gets the send off he deserves.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Triple threat hell in a cell:

Miz vs Cena vs Orton
Pull something similiar with the Two Man PowerTrip and have Cena FU Orton and let Miz pin him for the Championship. Then have Cena raise Miz's arm in celebration. Next RAW Cena could explain that Miz is his protege and he doesn't need a world title to prove how great he is cause if he "wanted one he'd just go get one." and his "legacy will be greater than any other legend in the business, because my legacy will last as generations of champions."

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
kelly kell v michelle mcCool for the 235,324,354,575,426,777 time. no, seriously though, i'm gonna say sheamus vs the undertaker. undertaker wins, but it is closer than either of the taker-shawn matches. sheamus has taker up for the razors edge(i'm not calling it what sheamus calls it...i refuse) but on the way down taker counters, holds on and puts him in the hells gates and sheamus passes out.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
John Cena standing in the middle of the ring, getting the fuck boo'ed out of him as he stands over a fallen Undertaker. That would be HUGE
Oh My God what a fucking moment that would be lol. I'd mark. Absolutely, I would fucking mark!

Realistically though, I think I'd go for Randy Orton standing tall holding up his newly won WWE Title.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Cena ending the streak and at the same time ending the PG era and turning heel to start the new decade off with a bang. It could be the biggest moment in wrestling history if it actually happened.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Randy Orton V John Cena WWE Championship with Orton winning it at the big one.

Or Cena v Undertaker with Cena winning and turning heel.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Kennedy squashing Orton for the WWE title in 30 seconds ideally.

Otherwise, I'd settle for an Alex Riley world title win.

And under NO conditions whatsoever would I end the Streak....not even to John Cena. Come on, Undertaker deserves this.
Not even too Kennedy in a world title match :p

Christian cashing in MITB on Edge

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Cena ending the streak and at the same time ending the PG era and turning heel to start the new decade off with a bang. It could be the biggest moment in wrestling history if it actually happened.
as much as i'd like to see the streak continue, that might be bigger than hogan as the 3rd man at bash at the beach....depends how they book it. awesome moment either way.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts