Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Tarver - I like Tarver, he's a rare talent, means that i don't see guys like him in WWE often, his intensity and mic work are great, and he's ok in the ring too. I don't want him to get stuck into obscurity like Darren Young, so i gotta say he should be booked stronger once he returns, give him a neutral role where he keeps interferring in Nexus matches and always trying to screw them out but he still remains heel, that's a Michael Tarver that i really want to see.

Skip Sheffield - He should return to Nexus even though Nexus don't really need him at the moment. Judging based on his NXT run, i can't see him getting a successful career if he goes solo so it'd be better if he sticks with Nexus for awhile (if they are still around by the time he returns).

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Have them come back to fill out numbers when Otunga gets kicked out and subsequently released from the WWE altogether :)

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Sheffield returns after Nexus has expanded in full Nexus gear trying to help the former members. Whoever originally suggested this, I wholeheartedly agree.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Tarver could be booked as a similar character to Ken Shamrock tbf. Although I could see him being hired as a bodyguard to one of the main eventers.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
My guess is that they'll be brought back together trying to earn their spots back, be denied, and then feud with a few of the lesser members. Definetely don't need to add them back into the group because neither really brings anything of importance to the table.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Skip is such a beast, would definately prefer him to Husky Obese

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,620 Posts
Skip returns as the enforcer of Nexus, and Tarver returns to help end Nexus. Maybe if Otunga get's kicked out, he might start an anti-nexus with members who were kicked out, comprising of David Otunga, Micheal Tarver, Daniel Bryan and YES YOU GUESSED IT, the missing link, Darren Young :D

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Tarver needs to go back to FCW for more seasoning. He has the look and the intensity, and his mic skills are pretty good, but he needs more work in the ring. Sheffield, meanwhile, should return to Nexus with a run-in and leave it at that.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
If Sheffield does not come back as a Nexus member then I think Sheffield, Tarver, and Young start some kind of anti-nexus group at first before eventually breaking off into singles careers for all 3

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If Sheffield does not come back as a Nexus member then I think Sheffield, Tarver, and Young start some kind of anti-nexus group at first before eventually breaking off into singles careers for all 3
I don't think a group consisting of three guys with no credibility can work. You can add a bunch of nobodies to a group, but you need someone at the helm to make it feel worthwhile (the J.O.B. Squad is a noteworthy exception, though they did nothing except...job).

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I am not saying the group will just be those 3, but I think thats how they bring those 3 back, maybe those 3 team with Cena or Maybye Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I am not saying the group will just be those 3, but I think thats how they bring those 3 back, maybe those 3 team with Cena or Maybye Daniel Bryan.
Well, Bryan's still building his fanbase, so I doubt they'd give him a faction. Cena's a possibility, though he's so much of a "lone gun" personality that I'm not sure a faction would fit him. At least, not as a face...

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
I honestly didn't notice that Tarver was gone and I've watched almost every episode since Nexus debuted. That should give you an idea about how much of an impact he had on me. What happened to him anyway?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Skip and Tarver are needed in the Nexus. They were the most intimidating by far and made all of the attacks look like complete murder.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Skip and Tarver are needed in the Nexus. They were the most intimidating by far and made all of the attacks look like complete murder.
I feel the same way.
Nexus are looking pretty weak despite their massive push, but to me, they lack strength and intensity.

Michael and Skip are really intimidating and look like legit threats.
Skip looks like a bloody beast!

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
I say bring them back and brutally attack Barrett to show their power. Then be a pain in his neck, but attacking other superstars at the same time to remain heel.

Either that or by returning in a title match to clear out all the competitors and help Barrett win it.

OR...

Return to win the tag titles when it isn't Heath and Gabriel who possess them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts