Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in hearing peoples thoughts considering it seems inveitable at some point. I'm not really sure how it could be done, but a possible climax could be a triple threat match at Mania 30, reminiscent of the Legacy at Mania 26.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Well, I wouldn't them to break up, but if them being a group becomes a problem, like if it holds one of them back from doing something, I would have the first Shield member take time off for an injury, then have the 2nd Shield member come to an agreement with the 3rd member that they go in separate ways. This way, they can go their own separate ways and do their own thing, but they leave in good terms so they can always reunite, cuz you know we all love that trio!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Well Ambrose needs to get rid of that horrible US Title at some point. I would have Reigns and Rollins interrupt the US Title match intending to help Dean but when Reigns goes to spear his opponent he moves out of the way at the last second and he ends up spearing Ambrose and costing him the title.

Ambrose goes crazy in the aftermath and starts cutting promos about how the other two guys were holding him down and then eventually costs them the tag titles somehow.

Then Vince or somebody says how dominant the Shield has been but only one of them can take the next step towards stardom. The whole thing ends with triple threat MITB Ladder match between the three of them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Dean Ambrose gets shit for being pinned in once or few times in their 3vs3 matches.

Reigns and Rollins obviously stay together cause they are tag team champions. Ambrose is basically forced out for not being good enough probably after they lose another match by being attacked by the other 2 members.

Ambrose is just U.S champion and no longer part of a faction.

Reigns and Rollins eventually lose titles and go their separate ways.

·
Banned
10,829 Posts
I would have Vince Mcmahon side with them then take them to a limousine.

For whatever reason, we get a shot from inside of the limousine with all three men laughing and drinking alcoholic beverages. Vince Mcmahon would soon tell them that he needs to get something in the arena.

Boom. The limousine explodes as Vince Mcmahon walks slowly towards a distant camera and the Shield is never heard from again.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Ambrose costing Rollins and Reigns the tag titles for whatever reason and Ambrose going off his head and beating them up for being 'failure's, Making Ambrose a heel and Rollins and Reigns faces.

Then have a triple threat match at the upcoming PPV where they replicate a few spots from their triple threat match in FCW (like the double Samoan drop).

I think Rollins winning this and keeping an 'alliance' with Reigns would be great, the two could still be considered a team, possibly under a different name, or just Reigns and Rollins; Reigns could somehow win the Royal Rumble and get a World title opportunity.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
You know people are impatient when they start wondering when or how a group that isn't even a year old will disband. I hope these guys stay together until next summer. We haven't even seen the inevitable Shield vs. Wyatt Family stand off at the Royal Rumble (my fantasy).

To answer the question, they will probably do a slow crumbling of the group after one of them begins to have alterior motives.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks this team should and might actually stay together for like 2 or 3 years? I would love that. Keep them in and out of the title scenes, put them against other stables, put them against main event guys. Idk man, these 3 work really good together, as long as they got a fresh supply of opponents, I wanna see these guys keep winning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.