Wrestling Forum banner

How would you book the Knockout title?

945 Views 14 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Wildcat410
I've really loved the feud lately between Mickie and Madison. Here's how I would book the Knockouts title picture. Let me know what you think.

-In the Impacts before Lockdown, a series of backstage segments between Tara and Madison happen. Madison continues to treat Tara in a condesending manner and Tara becomes more and more frustrated.
-Meanwhile, Madison and Mickie are still feuding, with lots of sneaks and interferences from Madison.
-This culminates in a match for the title between Mickie and Madison at Lockdown.
-The ref gets knocked out by Madison's loaded glove on a missed punch and Tara comes to ringside.
-Mickie gets Madison down and takes her glove. Madison gets up and blocks a Mickie punch. She counters with a move to knock Mickie down.
-While Mickie is down, Madison goes to Tara and asks for her brass knuckles through the cage. Tara starts to give them to her and then turns on her hitting her with the brass knuckles.
-Mickie and the ref are up. Mickie covers and finally gets the title.
-As Mickie exits the cage, she and Tara brawl with Tara beating her down.
-All three start feuding and next PPV (Sacrifice, Maybe?), it Tara/Madison/Mickie for the title.

I think that would be pretty cool, but I doubt they would actually book anything remotely that interesting. Sorry, if it's kind of long, I was just really bored.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
The Knockout Title or the TNA Divas Title(The world title.)? lol, I kid.

Honestly though, I may be in the minority with this. The knockouts division to me has been one of the good things about TNA. I defenitly care MUCH more about their matches and segments than the woman's crap in WWE. If I'm watching Raw or Smackdown on DVR and I see a Women's segment start, I'll usually fast forward. However for TNA, I'll watch it most times. In TNA it seems like they have real fueds. That and it probably helps that most of their women are decent in the ring. I watch WWE and I don't like the Bella Whores, or Eve, or half their division.

So how would I book it. I think they're doing alright as it is. At least I pay attention to it. I'm kind of happy they haven't put the title on Mickie yet. This is one part of their show I don't think needs to be changed all that much.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
I think Madison is doing a good job with it right now. I think Sarita should be the one to beat her and then feud with Mickie.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
I have said it a million times before but

Book it in 6 woman tags along with the KO tag titles to the point where they say, okay screw it lets turn these three belts into the first ever 6 Woman Tag titles

of as i like to call them, Her Majestys Trios Titles

· Premium Member
46,384 Posts
Most of the stuff they have done with Mickie has been alright as its actually given the KO Division a direction.

Madison...she's ok I guess. I've already made the comment though that I wish Angelina Love had gotten this kind of run when she was a heel because I think she could have played the part better. But oh well.

· Banned
3,762 Posts
turn madison face and let her chase the title, since she's the one deserves the title more than anyone else.

<mark alert> redebut rain/banks in a heel gimmick and let her run with the title for a year or so </mark alert>

· Registered
3,860 Posts
I would have it this way.

There would be four poles with boxes on them. One box will contain the belt, one box will contain a spider, one box will force the Knockout to sleep with Ric Flair for a night and one box will contain a notice to striptease in the ring.

It works, right?

· Banned
2,174 Posts
turn madison face and let her chase the title, since she's the one deserves the title more than anyone else.

<mark alert> redebut rain/banks in a heel gimmick and let her run with the title for a year or so </mark alert>

Reactions: TripleG

· Oh My Goddess
5,093 Posts
That a good idea...

After Mickie has her time with the KO title (Post Lockdown)... I would book Velvet Sky beating her for it & a heel Velvet going up against girls like Angelina Love, Mickie James & a babyface Sarita.
I wouldn't mind the Velvet Sky as champion run either. Be a shake up for the division and any feud between Sarita and her should (on paper) be okay with Vel as the heel handling the speaking while Sarita as a face takes care of the match moves. It would be kind of odd seeing her fight Angelina again. But given the history and personalities involved that should be good too.

Of course, all of this depends on booking not bungling it. Which they probably would if form holds true.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.