Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread title explains it all...

Basically, describe how you would want TNA to book this fued - starting with this month, december and then January. Please keep it realistic (no BS like Brock Lesnar or Randy Orton turning up in TNA), and take things like the final resolution poster into account when describing your storyline.

I'd start off like this: Turning Point -

Jeff Hardy beats Matt Morgan to retain WHC
Fortune beats EV2.0 - Rhino gets fired, Tommy Dreamer turns heel and joins the immortals.
Samoa Joe beats Jeff Jarrett
Abyss beats Pope in last rights match

Storyline heading into Final Resolution:

After the firing of Rhino by Bischoff and Dreamers heel turn, EV2.0 are completley destroyed, Sabu get's taken out by Hardy - leaving only Brian Kendrick and RVD to be a part of a team to Defend TNA. RVD seeks revenge on Jeff Hardy and challenges him to a match for the TNA WHC during the 2nd Impact after TP, Jeff Hardy accepts the challange. Hardy ends up winning the match thanks to Inteference from Shelton Benjamin of all people (Hogans new signing, showing everyone who is the power behind TNA now), the appereance of Benjamin angers alot of the TNA originals. After the match the Immortals celebrate whilst beating down RVD, Kendrick, Matt Morgan and Doug Williams who tried to save RVD. All of a sudden MR Andersons music hits with a loud pop, and he makes Hardy and the rest of the Immortals bail out. Anderson says that he is gonna take out Hardy at FR.

Seeking Revenge, Matt Morgan and Doug Williams agree to pair up and take on Beer Money at FR. Samoa Joe v AJ Styles for TV Championship is scheduled for the event, as is The Pope vs Jarrett and RVD vs Shelton Benjamin.

Final Resolution

MR Anderson beats Jeff Hardy - non title match
Matt Morgan and Doug Williams beat Beer Money
AJ Styles beats Samoa Joe due to Abyss Inteference - TV Title
The Pope beats Jeff Jarrett
RVD Beats Shelton Benjamin

After the events of FR, more TNA wrestlers decide to take up a stand against the Hogan/bischoff regime, fearfull of their positions after Hogan/Bischoff sign both Shelton Benjamin and Shane Helms. Mick Foley returns to the Impact Zone and issues a rallying cry to TNA wrestlers, Foley calls Bischoff and Hogan a cancer, and challenges them to a 4v4 Elimination tag team match for control of TNA at Genesis. The Pope, carries his fight against Fortune, sick and tired of AJ's beatdowns, Pope manages to whoop his ass in the ring too! A TV Championship match between the two is scheduled for Genesis, Beer Money beat Gen Me to become #1 contendors for the Tag Team championship, and will fight MCMG at Genesis.

Genesis

Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Shelton Benjamin + Shane Helms beats MR Anderson, RVD, Matt Morgan + Samoa Joe

The Pope beats AJ Styles for TNA TV Championship

Beer Money beats MCMG for TNA Tag Team Championship

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I'd have Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton show up on Impact, say this is all part of the 'bigger picture' and they're talking 'IMAX big', then they would reveal the new Turning Point poster with them on it and Sheamus with a lime head beating himself. Then Austin's music would hit and he would ask Orton what his name is and then just as Orton is about to answer Austin would say "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

Then the whole crowd would start loling and when they stop loling JR would say "Dude I wish I had BBQ flavoured skittles"

Credit: UNDENTACKERRULES. Gone, but not forgotten

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Rebooting the company would only work if someone competant was in charge of the company. Unfortunately, TNA hasn't found someone willing to implement changes that would please Dixie.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
I like how its going right now tbh. I think it might eventually turn into Fortune lead by AJ and Morgan as the faces vs Immortal.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'd have Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton show up on Impact, say this is all part of the 'bigger picture' and they're talking 'IMAX big', then they would reveal the new Turning Point poster with them on it and Sheamus with a lime head beating himself. Then Austin's music would hit and he would ask Orton what his name is and then just as Orton is about to answer Austin would say "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

Then the whole crowd would start loling and when they stop loling JR would say "Dude I wish I had BBQ flavoured skittles"

Credit: UNDENTACKERRULES. Gone, but not forgotten
I would of had Orton and Lesnar come in as a team ,had Orton to Rko the whole roster and Lesnar being the beast he is have him throw all them motherfuckers OVER THE TOP ROPE.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Simple answer I wouldn't book it. I'd leave the mess for Russo to finish off. After all it was his idea and whoever else, let them carry on with it. Not like I watch TNA for Fortune or Immortal anyways.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
It's really hard to answer this tbh, all the babyfaces have been made to look terrible so it's impossible to care about any of them. Morgan turning and Williams most likely being kicked from Fourtune too may be the catalyst for something - but for now I guess I'd just protect Hardy whilst the likes of Pope, Anderson and RVD start to get the upperhand over JJ, Abyss, AJ etc.......it's just a very boring angle atm.

·
Registered
26 Posts
im not sure. i think to many wrestlers are involved with immortal. i am looking forward to ssing how the move this shit show forward

1 - 14 of 14 Posts