Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's obvious McMahon is going fucking senile. I'm very confident you guys will have much better ideas about how to book the show tomorrow.

·
Registered
360 Posts
as much as I don't see it happening. I would start the show with recaps from last nights tables match from the ppv with interview Lashley shot before the Tables Match with Lashley saying that after he's through with Rusev he's going to marry Lana on Raw. you see them preparing Lana's all happy(she knows she'll win the dog.) and she's marrying more of a man than Rusev and someone she loves and doesn't "CHEAT." Bobby's all happy cause he no longer has to deal with Rusev and he's marrying Lana. He has one match before the big night and it's a squash match. while they are both in the ring ready to tie the knot Rusev come out and interrupts the ceremony talks about how couldn't miss this and wish the new couple well, also he'd figures he'd give the couple a nice Wedding/Christmas present. a video on the titantron begins to play you see Lashley in his lockerroom or hotel room (you hear Lana screaming in the background what is this?) you see a woman that's not Lana walk into the frame of the video. you see her walk up to Lashley you see Lashley Kisses her and she kisses him back, you pan into the ring and lana is screaming HOW COULD YOU!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would book it that we start off the show with Vince McMahon in the ring and he says that he has realized that he is in the wrong and that he was wrong to make wrestling for kids. He then calls out Paul Heyman and says that Paul Heyman is the superior booker and that Vince McMahon would be the first inductee into the Paul Heyman “kiss my ass club” and he kisses Paul Heyman ass and then he tells everybody to just watch AEW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.