Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
match/feud might have been pretty cool, like, 5 or 6 years ago. plus, something tells me HHH isn't coming back heel, and i'm not a fan of face vs. face at all.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Only done in house shows every two weeks? I don't know. Do not want. Why are you thinking of such a terrifyingly viable option?

·
Registered
560 Posts
The best way to book this if it were to happen presntly would be for HHH or Rey to have the belt

If HHH has the belt and is a face still, Rey "works" his way up saying he respects all HHH has done and deserves a shot. HHH then says that the World title is a big mans game and then attacks Rey from behind.

If Rey has the belt HHH comes out and turns heel again saying that the title is a big mans game and that no other competitors are as good as him (burrying all the talent lol)

Either way or however you book it, this feud would suck.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Actually it could be booked in so many ways... but all I would enjoy is if it ended with a career ending beat down so Rey goes away.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
HHH should not feud with anyone anymore.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yes!

I have been screaming for this to happen. I don't care for the rest. Make it happen at WrestleMania 27 in a big "face vs. face" match. It's one of the last remaining dream matches and would be amazing. The feud need not be anything special. It could just be a big match between two extremely popular and completely contrasting wrestlers.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Dominic would discover that his father is actually HHH.

Just kidding
Haha, that sounds like something that could actually happen in WWE.

Anyways, I think they would have good matches, and WWE would probably find some way to make the feud interesting..

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
HHH takes custody of Rey's son, which pisses rey off, so rey will decide to impregnate steph. which will lead to a 3 stages of hell match winner takes all, HHH wins the first fall rey wins the second then they fight like hell in the third fall, and when both knock each other out they both slowly try to get. Then shawn runs down to the ring everybody thinking that he is gonna kick rey, but ends up kicking triple H in the teeth allowing rey to pick up the win. Thus leading to rey getting his son back and a new child, and the formation of a Mexican DX.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I would book it by having Rey vs Alberto Del Rio and Triple H vs. Sheamus, because Triple H vs. Rey would be pointless and probably boring. Both have bad knees and are injury prone in general. Wouldnt be a very good feud.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Can someone explain what is so 'dream match' about this?

Two worn down guys near the end of their careers that have no need to put each other over having a feud?

If this is the definition of dream match, then I understand why the WWE is under the impression their fans are idiots.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would book it by having Rey vs Alberto Del Rio and Triple H vs. Sheamus, because Triple H vs. Rey would be pointless and probably boring. Both have bad knees and are injury prone in general. Wouldnt be a very good feud.
Pretty much that. Personally, though, I'm hoping WWE wises up and turns Sheamus Face eventually rather than continue the open-ended, indefinite Triple H feud (I think Sheamus would make an infinitely better face than heel...his booking isn't very good as a heel and he just doesn't seem that easy to hate, even with all the sneak attacks and cheap wins they have him do.) Sheamus' overall quirk factor and speaking mannerisms don't seem very heelish at all.

If they ever do make the right call and he becomes a successful face, if done right I see a lot of potential in a Face Sheamus vs. a Still-Heel Barrett at some point down the road.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts