Wrestling Forum banner

How would you book a female heel in the WWE?

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  391569 
#1 ·
I would make them act like a complete bitch. Like Trish Stratus in 2004 but cranked up to 11. When fans see them on the screen I would want them to say "what a bitch". Not only that I could also make them a raging shit talking bitch that they would get legit heel heat how would you book your female heels?

#5 · (Edited)
Have them beat up Becky lynch for a couple of weeks and deliver a promo on it mocking her while you`re at it..youre probably a made heel..of course you also need to follow it up with a couple of cheap wins here and there, not get crushed every week afterwards.. This could also work with Bayley..

(Make Charlotte, Sasha Banks do it, not Carmella or Alexa Bliss) :)

#10 ·
I think to echo what someone said... Charlotte Flair. She has two ways (and more) she can take it. She can be "genetically superior" or she can even play up the fact she is wrestling royalty and she gets to the top because of her dad. Basically flaunt the nepotism in everybody's face.

Idk, this question is weird. Females in the WWE are heels and babyfaces just like men, so.

#11 ·
A bitch ? I'm sick of seeing bitches on my TV Screen, it's all about bitches acting sassy. Alexa Bliss and Carmella are already your high-school bitch. All men who are heel are chicken shit and all women who are heel are high school bitches.

I would want more women with actual gimmicks. Have Sarah Logan as a sadistic hunter like Orton or Joe who lives for the hunt, have Dana Brooke back as being all about being muscular or have Charlotte Flair acting like a Queen, ordering people around and having bodyguards. Give me actual characters instead of another alternate versions of a bitch

As for what I would book to legit heat ? It's pretty simple, you take Stephanie McMahon, you make her win the title and that's it. I guarantee you there will be incredible heel heat if you do that

#13 ·
I would do it based off of real life perception of the wrestler. For example, Sasha has the reputation of being rude to her fans and not nice for the most part. I’d start showcasing that behavior on screen and just have her be a more extreme version of that, a wrestler who doesn’t care that people support her, all she cares about is herself and winning the title, and then add in the normal heel tactics to win matches, backstage politics, etc....

#15 ·
Bitchy heels are stale. I rather see a double face heel or a bruiser heel.

The double face heel will have this sweet virginal look but behaves heel and manipulates people.

The Bruiser heel, Will be a silent assassin who just beat up people after beating them on a match just for fun.

No more Regina George types.

#18 ·
Now faces and heels are the same. Supported based on how good the crowd think they are at their job; and whether the crowd think they deserve their 'spot'.

Basically Carmella I think was a good heel that played to this. She is crap generally compared to the other women, had no business beating women way better in Asuka and Charlotte so not deserving of her spot.

Reigns fits the same mould. Fans think he's not good enough to deserve his spot basically and therefore sucks.

#19 ·
be the bosses daughter, put yourself over every single talent even though you're not a performer yourself, and declare some of female movement and put your face all over it

#20 ·
Well, I think the key to really getting heat would be have her team up with a really sympathetic babyface. Someone that the crowd really connect with, who has been kept out of the title picture for a long time, has to slowly earn her way back in by picking up low key victories, have her cut promos about how she's had to fight her way back into the title picture.

After that I'd have my prospective heel prove the old saying about three being a crowd by immediately worming her way into said title picture doing basically nothing after having been off of TV for weeks, and having eaten successive losses when last she was around, really establishing the idea that she's an automatic for a title shot no matter what she does, and doesn't need to do a thing to earn the spot compared to our sympathetic babyface.

Then in the title match I'd have my prospective heel basically attack our sympathetic babyface from behind and get the sneak pin when the babyface had the match won, I'd add fuel to the fire by on the same night have some other major star talk about how they're not going to be a coward and cash in a title opportunity by stabbing someone in the back, but doing it face to face, just to further get over the idea that good guys don't come in from behind, but do things face to face. Champion. Again. Hard working, built her way up from the bottom babyface screwed. Again.

Solid gold heel right there, baby.

#22 · (Edited)
^^^^ Yep, that.

2005-2006 Mickie James is the greatest heel in the history of women's professional wrestling. Yes, better than Moolah. Yes, better than 2004 Trish Stratus. Yes, better than early DX Chyna. Better than them all.

Their WrestleMania 22 match is one of the 30 or so best matches in WrestleMania history. It just is. Go back and watch it. And it's SOLELY because of Mickie. Yes, it takes two to tango, but Trish is just doing her usual routine, and if you don't believe Mickie made that much of a difference, compare this match to the abominable dream-killing, angel-slaying match from the year before between Trish and Christy Hemme.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.