Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine if TNA somehow, some way picked up McCool and Layla if (VERY hypothetically!) they ever got released by WWE. I'm not a massive fan of theirs, but they have their strong points. McCool is a good wrestler; Layla is OK in the ring but is easily the hottest woman in wrestling at the moment (in my opinion) and both have good enough mic skills. Would they work in TNA?

Those useless KO Tag Titles which are gathering dust quickly so it might actually mean something if another female tag team is added to the roster and one with some name value from WWE.

·
Premium Member
44,232 Posts
If they wanted to be petty, they would just feed them to The BP on a silver platter. They would do that feud at least, I know that much.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Fans would shit on them, segments would be beneath average and they would still get pushed over everyone else, because they were in WWE for a while.

As far as the current situation of the KOs and KO titles go, they need fresh, non-WWE talent more than some already known acts. The KO tag team titles have always been useless and are doing relatively well as some Under card belts TNA doesn't promote much.

If they wanted to be petty, they would just feed them to The BP on a silver platter. They would do that feud at least, I know that much.
Are we talking about the same company? Because the TNA I know ALWAYS feed their homegrown talent & icons to some WWE shmucks. The worst position any WWE talent ever got in TNA was solid mid card. And this only happened, if the worker has been in TNA an extended time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts