Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think he would have gotten a WWE Championship? Been over? Stayed as Razor Ramon?

I think he would have certainly had some solid feuds with The Rock. Even in 2002 WWF whenever Scott Hall and The Rock had good chemistry.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
Of course he would've done well. He was one of the best pre-AE stars, who helped create the ground work for it, then jumped to the company that ignited the Monday Night Wars, defined that era and came back eventually to great chemistry with some guys, like Austin...

He would've done awesome. Possibly a short heel run or two in there as well, as WWE champ. if he would've kept it together. Def. mult. Euro and IC reigns...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think it would have been pretty much the same, or maybe lessened a little bit that instead of starting the outsiders he would have been in DX in the background. I love scott hall, big fan, love his work in-ring and on the mic but i cant really see him making it past the lackey/fall guy role.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
He would have been great, definitely WWE Championship material if they could have controlled him a bit more than they managed to in WCW.

Original DX of Michaels, Hall and HHH would have owned as well

·
Registered
203 Posts
He adapted well to the change of times in WCW I think he would've done the same in WWE. he was my favorite out of the Kliq as a kid. So maybe I'm bias lol.

The first DX would have probably been HHH, HBK and Razor. Which would have been interesting.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Lol He WAS the fucking attitude era. If it wasn't for him, Nash, and Hogan(nWo), guys like Austin & Rock would've never reached that level of popularity.
So the answer is...HELL YEAH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts