Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If HHH was available? Sting, Goldberg, NWO Joined the alliance? Would Kurt Angle and Y2J have been pushed?
What would have been Austin's role in it?

Most likely on card the best PPV's ever would have been produced.

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
It would have been a clusterfuck to book in all honesty, I think it would have played out differently, like WCW V WWE and NWO (on their own) and WWE and WCW bury the NWO and ECW Would not have participated. NWO/WCW as a team wouldn't work? who would boo Goldberg or Sting? if they were part of WCW.

Wrestlemania 18 would have been a lot better IMO (maybe the greatest of all time?)

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
IMO they should've took out their wallets and bring in the top stars like nash , goldberg , steiner , luger , hall .. save hogan for later , better yet keep him out of the storyline , introduce him after the whole thing folds ..

sting wouldn't sign to vince no matter what that's why i didn't mention him , flair should've been introduced earlier with an authority role

keep austin in the WWF team , and instead of a rock/jericho collision , it should've been a rock/austin collision

and if i was booking , i'd remove the idea that one company is heel and the other is face , i'd have both companies have faces and heels , with the owners trying to cool of the collisions and division among their groups

keep ECW out of the storyline , people have always been imagining WWF vs WCW , not WWF vs WCW&ECW .. or have them as rebels , not with any group but just want to fuck things up for both companies (like for example , have the outsiders feud with goldberg on team WCW , and austin feud with rock on team WWF)

and , IMO , the SS match would've been more epic had it been a "war games" match

·
Banned
611 Posts
Survivor Series main event (8 on 8 Elimination Match)

Stone Cold Steve Austin/The Rock/Triple H/Kurt Angle/Chris Jericho/Chris Benoit/Kane/The Undertaker (w/Vince McMahon) vs. Hulk Hogan/Kevin Nash/Scott Hall/Ric Flair/Sting/Scott Steiner/Diamond Dallas Page/Goldberg (w/ Eric Bischoff)

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I would have booked it with the WWF vs WCW but with NWO in the middle not on anyones side. As far as mania 18 goes:

The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin - Undisputed title.
Triple H vs Hulk Hogan
Undertaker vs Kevin Nash
Rob Van Damn vs Scott Hall - IC title.

I think that would have been awesome.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
If everybody was brought in it would have continued until Mania x8. Rock v Hogan would still have been the main event. Goldberg v Austin would have happened. So to would Sting v Taker.

Basically it would have gone down very similar to how Jim Cornette said it would have. A scoredcard for the event WWF v WCW. The loser leaves. it would have ended up being a draw and the brands would have merged and then the brand split. Essentially WMX8 would have been a PPV of dream matches and the whole fued would not have been carried by WWE defectors.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
IMO they should've took out their wallets and bring in the top stars like nash , goldberg , steiner , luger , hall .. save hogan for later , better yet keep him out of the storyline , introduce him after the whole thing folds ..

sting wouldn't sign to vince no matter what that's why i didn't mention him , flair should've been introduced earlier with an authority role

keep austin in the WWF team , and instead of a rock/jericho collision , it should've been a rock/austin collision
I liked the Rock/Jericho collision cause their promos ended up being cool. But I agree that they should of brought in folks like Luger, Steiner, and added to the invasion folks, then bring Hogan later. However, his coming when he did also made for a great match with the Rock.

I always wanted to see the WWF get invaded, and Undertaker and Kane of been the ones to come make the save.

·
Banned
5,374 Posts
If HHH was available? Sting, Goldberg, NWO Joined the alliance? Would Kurt Angle and Y2J have been pushed?
What would have been Austin's role in it?

Most likely on card the best PPV's ever would have been produced.
HHH would have turned against Steph because hes WWE all the way. Hogan would be the same, hes too loved by WWE fans to be a heel, as we saw later. Sting would have been the leader, hes WCW personified. The NWO would have never been there, as we saw the group was a bust in the WWE, mainly due to fans not accepting Hogan as a bad guy.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Would have had something like this:

Survivor Series
Team WWF - Austin, Rock, Undertaker, Triple H & Kurt Angle vs Team WCW - Goldberg, DDP (mainly because Sting would never work for WWF/E), Flair, Booker T & Chris Jericho (having joined team WCW around SummmerSlam, so effectively pulling the trigger on his heel turn a few months earlier), this would also plant enough seeds for the inevitable face turns of Goldberg, DDP & Booker T.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts