Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both are heels now.. does this mean we get a super stable? Id prefer that because i think a group with just Hardy and Abyss is retarded..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Both are heels now.. does this mean we get a super stable? Id prefer that because i think a group with just Hardy and Abyss is retarded..
for the last 20 years we always hear about Flair and Hogan, but who cares anymore! they are past their prime, they shouldnt have any business in a company like TNA. TNA is still a newer company and its time for younger men to get a break and become stars.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
for the last 20 years we always hear about Flair and Hogan, but who cares anymore! they are past their prime, they shouldnt have any business in a company like TNA. TNA is still a newer company and its time for younger men to get a break and become stars.
Hogan, maybe. Flair? The guy is awesome and should still be on TV every week.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i dont know how this will play out, it should be interesting. on one hand, you'd think Fortune would want to take down "they" because of them trying to take over the company, and Fortune is all TNA guys. on the other hand, "they" is against Dixie, and so is Flair/Fortune for bringing in EV2.0.

also, with Nash gone, i wonder how Sting will be used. cant wait for Thursday.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Fortune and Flair are probably going to be the enemy within.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Why are you basing their importance to TNA on their "prime"? Hogan has probably the most limited in ring role in the world, he goes like once every six months, and at that he doesn't do much so why does it matter? You can just watch him once every six months? Of course he's gonna be on TV, he's Hulk Hogan. You don't pay Hulk Hogan to join your company and not use him. He doesn't have to be in his "prime" because he hardly ever wrestles, he's not expected to get out there and hang with AJ or Joe. He cuts promos, that is all.

Flair is in a different realm, plain and simple, so your comment on him is unfounded.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Why are you basing their importance to TNA on their "prime"? Hogan has probably the most limited in ring role in the world, he goes like once every six months, and at that he doesn't do much so why does it matter? You can just watch him once every six months? Of course he's gonna be on TV, he's Hulk Hogan. You don't pay Hulk Hogan to join your company and not use him. He doesn't have to be in his "prime" because he hardly ever wrestles, he's not expected to get out there and hang with AJ or Joe. He cuts promos, that is all.

Flair is in a different realm, plain and simple, so your comment on him is unfounded.
they payed Hogan to help out the company,and what does he do, he brings in the Nasty Boys and all his old rasslein buddies from the past, like anyone cares....

Hogan's best role is to be a backstage Road Agent or even a Booker, theres no need for him to be on my TV on Thursdays , If Hogan really wants to help out the business, then why dosent he become part of the Ring set-up crew? I heard he can screw a really mean turnbuckle!

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They will be together for awhile before someone turns (Fortune probably).

·
Registered
281 Posts
they payed Hogan to help out the company,and what does he do, he brings in the Nasty Boys and all his old rasslein buddies from the past, like anyone cares....

Hogan's best role is to be a backstage Road Agent or even a Booker, theres no need for him to be on my TV on Thursdays , If Hogan really wants to help out the business, then why dosent he become part of the Ring set-up crew? I heard he can screw a really mean turnbuckle!
1. The Nasty's were there for like 3 or 4 episodes, and one ppv. Big deal.

2. He got Hall, Waltman, and Morley there. And there were only there for a short time as well. It was really gay that Morley went over Daniels, but that's about as bad as it got, so stop complaining. They never influenced Hogan's actions or anything so what's the problem?

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I don't see Fourtune and They working together at all. Fourtunes mindset is to destroy all the WWE/WCW/ECW hasbeens with AJ as their main guy and "They" are led by Hogan with Hardy as their cornerstone so even though they are heels, they have exactly the opposite ideology, not to mention that Flair and Hogan have been feuding for about 20 years so I don't see any coalition between those two coming up. Though it would be perfectly logical for Fourtune to regain some momentum by going over "Them", so I expect Abyss to do some jobbing to Morgan and Hardy getting beaten against AJ or Roode.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts