Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he will be over with fans but does he keep the same theme song? Does he keep his catch phrase? Will he get buried? How will he do on his own? I think we should mourn the character

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
He'll be a low-mid card jobber or out of the company within a year. They need to make him a mouth piece only and roll with Nakamura or Asuka to solve their huge flaws in that department.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Hopefully terrible so they will be forced to realize that his only value to the company is as a manager.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Enzo will be far more popular and valuable than Cass.

WWE is so fucking stupid for breaking them up. Just make Enzo is manager like any sane person would book.

I know he will be over with fans but does he keep the same theme song? Does he keep his catch phrase? Will he get buried? How will he do on his own? I think we should mourn the character
Considering his theme song is literally his voice, WWE would have to be extra stupid to have him not keep it.

·
Premium Member
11,091 Posts
If they play it right, he could be a great comedic midcard babyface à la Santino Marella and have a good run doing that. Or he would be amazing as a manager or mouthpiece for a talent that could use one.

Reactions: SUPA HOT FIRE.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Enzo will be a jobber and Cass will probably suck without Enzo too. Both problems could be solved with simply making Enzo a manager for Cass, but well, what do they know about making good decisions...

And yeah, Enzo kinda has to keep the theme song, so at least he will have that going for him.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
He will flop hard if he becomes a singles wrestler. He can't wrestle for shit, so I cant see him being in the Cruiserweight division. And he is way too weak looking to believably challenge anyone outside the CW.

If he ends up with a non-wrestling role or becomes someones manager, I can see him doing alright for a while.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Enzo sucks and about the only people that like him are mongoloids who thought Jersey Shore was cool. The sooner this piece of human garbage is off my tv, the better.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
He isn't a good wrestler but a damn good mic worker.

He could be a brilliant manager as a mouthpiece but competent enough to take bumps etc when needed to for big babyface pops.

If he's just wrestling, he'll go the same way as Road Dogg when he was out of the tag team. He didn't last long either as a singles competitor.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Terrible, he'll be the new Santino.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
He won't.

He may be released, he may be a manager, he may even be a commentator.

But there isn't a chance he'll be an in ring competitor by 2019. He's not only bad he's dangerously bad

1 - 20 of 42 Posts