Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't try this at home, right? Well when I was a teenager, surprisingly I did anyway!

1) I put my brother through a table. Only instead of a Spanish announce table or one of the tables Devon finds, it was my mom's beloved antique coffee table. I Rock Bottomed him through it and then did a People's Elbow. He thought it was awesome, but my mom was not amused.

2) I did my version of a Tombstone Piledriver (that is, a grossly botched version) on some kid. Picked him up, turned him upside-down, dropped him on the top of his head. Afterward he was crying, not sure how hurt he was.

3) I thought it was cool to say, "because I am that damn good!"

And also if you have kids, what have they been inspired to do by watching WWE?

·
Banned
52 Posts
Friend tried to bodyslam me and I tried to counter it, slipped out the back and landed on the top of my head. Don't think it did doo much tamage though.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I was always pretty good at doing moves safely (as safely as possible for me) when I was younger and far more stupid than I am now. I remember giving my friend a Pedigree and not holding onto his arms all the way down so he could put his hands down to protect his face. I think I was like 12 when I did that and had the mind to let him protect himself. Some of the times it didn't go so well:

- I took a Pedigree from one of my friends and he held my arms back the entire time and didn't let me go. My face obviously smashed into the floor pretty hard with all his weight coming down on it (I did the jump to help him out. Turns out that move is more your opponent than anything else. If you try to do it and they don't jump for you, you look like a retard and it doesn't work). My neck also cracked as well and that freaked me out.

- One of my older friends when I was about 11 thought it would be funny to DDT me really fast on a concrete sidewalk. Still have the scar on top of my head from that one.

- One time I was giving my friend a Chokeslam and I slipped when I had him at the highest point in the air and dumped him directly on top of his head. Just completely owned him. It was scary because for a few seconds after he didn't move and I thought "Great, I either just paralyzed or killed my friend. This is why you don't do this shit at home and now I am in a shit load of trouble with either my parents or the law". Thankfully he got up a few seconds later and was completely fine, although I never did the move to anyone after that.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. As I said before, I was pretty good at doing things as safely as I could even when I was like 10-12. I remember giving my friends Piledrivers and landing on the side of my leg/hip so their heads wouldn't actually come into contact with the ground. I also remember doing a Tombstone once where I made 100% sure his head was nowhere near hitting the ground so I wouldn't hurt him. I can't say my friends were as kind to me, however. Definition of don't try this at home.

As far as submissions went, though, I went all out on that shit. I legit thought I broke my friend's ankle when I was about 15 due to an Ankle Lock.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Video taped myself having sex with a mannequin.

·
Registered
415 Posts
When I was a kid me and some mates used to try out wrestling submission holds on each other to see how badly they hurt. "A lot" was often the answer.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
All this happened when I was about 6/7/8...

That time,I was acting like a douche (and basicly,like a kid) and told my dumbest friends that "Don't Try This at Home" didn't involve school. Damn,they were dumb as fuck xD

(obs: please don't shit on me,I was barely a kid at this point,so I wasn't anywhere near common sense)
Anyway,here's the shit list of that time:

-FU'd,Pedigree'd,Tombstoned,Powerbomb'd some of them to the ground,though nothing "bad" happened

-Chokeslamed one of my friends through a fucking hole on the ground.

-Swantons in gym class

-Splashes from the school's wall/bars

-Superkicked some once or twice,one of the times kicking the guy KO for some time (thank god he got up xD)

-Was pretty much the HHH of my group of friends cause one time we did a "tournament" for a paper championship and I screwed and buried all of them (pins without barely even the back on the floor,etc.) I think I even created a stable called "The Takers" or some stupid shit like that

-DDT's,Speared and I think one time even slamed one of them to doors

Well,I think that's it. Thank god that time there wasn't nobody with a piledriver or a facebuster as a finisher on WWE (I landed Pedigrees and Tombstones on my legs (above the knee,ofcourse) so that wasn't right into the floor)

Man,how times have changed xD

·
Registered
213 Posts
I put my friends girlfriend in the sharpshooter once. He thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I trapped the Crippler Crossface on my brother once.

Me and my Brother had a first blood match that lasted 3 hours, and only ender when he hit me in the face with a book.

I used the cobra on my dog.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
my brother once gave me a rock bottom onto my bed and the darn thing snapped in half

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Constantly wreslting with about 8 of my mates thruogh year 6 in shcool. Despite the fact it's not allowed and getting told off every day, I was 10 so it was expected to copy what I saw. Used to copy catchphrases aswell to adults, did Cerna's you can't see my signal just before I had a fight in year 6 which of all moves I somehow did a rock bottom in on the floor, my mates found it funny so it encouraged me (I was 10 again). Not exactly a bad influence though?

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
my brother once gave me a rock bottom onto my bed and the darn thing snapped in half
Oddly enough, I took a RB from one of my friends onto his bed when I was like 10 and it snapped in half as well. One of my other friends about 6 months after that broke his bed giving his little brother a RB as well.

Hmmmm....Rock Bottom = Most devastating move ever?

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I have a brother with Downs Syndrome who watches wrestling with me, and about 10 years ago, while we were bowling, he threw a gutter ball. He frowned, and (infront of our parents & senior citizens) said "Suck it!" and did the crotch chop! Fortunately because he still looks like he's six years old, everybody thought it was cute, and I don't think the entirely got what he did.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
back when we were about 13, the hardcore 24/7 rule was in the wwf, we had our own version at school. Anytime, anyplace as long as someone was there to count you could pin the champ. that was superb fun. Also the usual pre-teen trampoline wrestling/jumping off ladders/swings/climbing frames etc

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
I tried an Irish Whip in a real fight. It didn't work.

That actually never happened and I can't think of doing anything all that stupid while copying wrestlers. I did it all the time when I was younger with my friends but the only time I ever remember someone getting hurt was when the 17 year old mentally challenged kid that used to hang out with us all the time did a full on chokeslam to a much younger kid. It almost knocked him out.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
I also did the crippler crossface but on my next-door neighbour when I was 12 or so... he cried. I thought it was hilarious *Daniel Bryan grin here*

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
An old friend of mine once pedigreed his mate, who ended up with compressed vertebrae, true story.

The worst I've done is angle slammed someone, who knocked a £100 lamp off the table, smashing it into pieces

1 - 20 of 97 Posts