Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Move Smackdown to Thursdays or Wednesday's live. Give it a special event for instance, Smackdown Presents: Halloween Havoc
Have a Halloween themed edition Smackdown, which replaces HIAC and any October PPV. Lighting in the arena orange/black and orange ropes. Now that Cena is WHC have him on Smackdown every week, let major storylines continue on the show.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
They just did it... They gave Cena the WHC belt. Now if they keep him heavily on SD then they can easily bump the rating with higher end feuds that finally bring the WHC belt back to where it deserves to be and thats level with the WWE title. A Cena vs CM punk or really a Cena vs just about anyone will easily have main event potential.

That or they need to have Cena face UT at Mania for the main event, have UT win and then retire with the belt thus leaving the WWE title as the only top tier belt and moving the IC up.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Give it Halloween Havoc, as opposed to this Halloween Special show. Make it once a year. Make it a PPV type atmosphere. Allow this show to feature certain NXT stars. Give it old shows like Clash of the Champions, and give it a Saturday Night Main Event show on SyFy.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Mark Henry beating Cena for the belt.

Cena staying on Smackdown.

Heel Sheamus.

Carry over more RAW stories, giving RAW viewers a reason to watch Smackown.

New set (same goes for RAW). The HD sets are crap.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Title matches are always nice.

So tired of the 6 man tag main events. Thought 6 man tags would die without Teddy but boy was I wrong.

Also make me more funny. Add some comedy in it. They had a nice string with Khali looking for Kaitlyns stalker, Cody/Damien interaction, Ryback's bullying and Dolph Ziggler's acrobats to get away from 3MB. But now its back to dull.

We can't expect storyline progression from smackdown. Which is why I always thought it would be cool to have a Kurt Angle like champion (when he was defending his medals). Have a guy with a mid card title consistently call himself the best. Beat jobbers every week. Increase build up. I thought Axel was ideal to do this. Have Heyman preach he was the best and on Smackdown's have him face the likes of Sin Cara, 3MB, etc with the occasional match against a Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, etc and have Heyman help him win.

Give him that Kurt Angle heat. I mean WWE needs to use its attractions, and the titles are one of them. One mid card title should definitely be defended weekly. Need those heels !

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Raw Monday and Smackdown Tuesday is perfect for their traveling. If they go live on Thursday/Friday, it would be too much stress on their schedule.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.