Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been discussed to death.

Drag out the Punk vs Heyman feud till WM season. After Punk destroys all the Paul Heyman guys. Heyman says he has one Heyman guy left, and he's the best there is. Austin comes out, probably gets a babyface pop but Austin and Punk go at each other as tweeners similar to how Rock and Cena did.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Can't imagine Austin with a manager, it wouldn't really suit his gimmick. I would also rather Heyman work with someone in more need of a mouthpiece. Nice idea though, and I wouldn't complain if it happened.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't imagine Austin with a manager, it wouldn't really suit his gimmick. I would also rather Heyman work with someone in more need of a mouthpiece. Nice idea though, and I wouldn't complain if it happened.
Yeah, I can see the whole manager thing. Never really hear anyone mention that Austin was in fact the first big Heyman guy.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Punk starts Stone Cold references on each RAW untill Stone cold´s music hits and he comes in ring to confront Punk, before stone cold could even say or do anything Punk kicks him in the head and spills a beer on his face , Punk talks about how Stone Cold was a pussy for leaving wwe ( i know right xD) and Stone cold after a few weeks of trying to get punk finally stone cold stunner is ass to eliminate him from Royal Rumble to lead for a Punk vs Stone Cold match maybe with some extreme rules implied to help Austin´s pace.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Austin returning as a Heyman guy would just confuse things a bit really, the history there doesn't really need to be played into. Like has already said if they were trying to set this up have Austin return and stun a few guys while Punk is in the ring, have Punk and Austin stare down, then Austin celebrates with a few beers and offers Punk one, Punk refuses.. Stunner, let things progress from there.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
In the ring? I highly doubt it. Austin's last performance was meh, and that was 10yrs ago when he was younger. On the mic however, I think Austin would chew Punk's ass. Not a good match-up for Punk.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
In the ring? I highly doubt it. Austin's last performance was meh, and that was 10yrs ago when he was younger. On the mic however, I think Austin would chew Punk's ass. Not a good match-up for Punk.
Austin could probably wrestle a better match after being retired after 11 years way better then the Rock has been wrestling in the last few years

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Austin could probably wrestle a better match after being retired after 11 years way better then the Rock has been wrestling in the last few years
...he couldn't do it 10yrs ago, when Rock had to literally carried his carcass through out the match(WM 19), and send him into retirement, with an A-B match in his pocket. :cena5

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
...he couldn't do it 10yrs ago, when Rock had to literally carried his carcass through out the match(WM 19), and send him into retirement, with an A-B match in his pocket. :cena5
Like I said Austin can wrestle a way better match TODAY then Rock could ever could. They key word is TODAY. I want talking about WM19

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
To be fair to Austin at WM19 he put on a good match under the circumstances. Being rushed to hospital the night before from a suspected heart attack and then heading into your last match on not much sleep must be pretty difficult.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Yeah, at 48, with a bad neck, and blown up knees...good luck with that. :eek:bama3
age is only a number and Austin has said in many interviews his neck is 100% Like i said Austin could probably wrestle a way better match then Rock could today.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Just Like what the Rock did :punk2. Even tho Austin is better on the mic he will not chew Punk's ass as you claim.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
CM Punk vs Stone Cold would be just as bad as John Cena vs The Rock.Put two people together because it makes money with no proper storyline and the result would be a bullshit feud.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Just Like what the Rock did :punk2. Even tho Austin is better on the mic he will not chew Punk's ass as you claim.
Two completely different styles.

Let me give you an example of what might happen...

lol

He ate him alive without even trying. That's why you don't play this "breaking the 4th wall" shit with guys like Foley and Austin, cause they've mastered it.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
^Rock vs Punk,the second time at ER
Punk vs UT at WM

The buildup to both those matches were horrible.

Punk couldn't beat Rock twice,someone that has just once wrestled in a decade.Then he loses to Cena on Raw.Then he challenges UT to a match at WM calling himself BITW and telling that's the only thing left for him.Using Paul Bearer's death to proceed the storyline was even more stupid.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Two completely different styles.

Let me give you an example of what might happen...

He ate him alive without even trying. You don't play this "breaking the 4th wall" shit with guys like Foley and Austin. They've mastered it.
Where did he chew him there :lmao. Give me one line. Punk have had promos with Foley outside WWE in ROH but guess what happened. Punk held his own just like he always does.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts