Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How to make wwe a better show? Both in Smackdown and Raw

For Me I think:
1. wwe should bring back the European championship title and the extreme(hardcore)championship title. And A new look for the wwe title.
2.jack Swagger a feud with Daniel Bryan for a title.(Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle) in Raw
3.Cody Rhodes a feud with Dolph Ziggler for a title. In Smackdown
4.John Morrison/Cm Punk vs The Miz/R-truth or at times against the usos, Air boom for the tag team championship title. In Both shows
5.Wade Barret vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre for the European title. in Smackdown
6.John Cena vs Kane or at times against Cm Punk, del rio for the wwe title. In RAW
7.Big Show vs Mark Henry or at Times against Randy Orton, Christian for WHC title. In Smackdown
8.Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara for the extreme(hardcore)championship title the winner will defend it against Punk,Morrison,Or Daniel Bryan.In Raw
9.tournaments for some titles.
10.Ladder matches, fatal 4 way matches and tables matches for the #1 contender.
11.Fair and square ending of a match for most of the matches.
12.Santino and Zack Ryder as a tag team :lmao.
13. Epic ending in the end of the show.

Things that might change the wwe to a better show so What do you think guys.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Just curious but did you suggest Wade and those guys to feud for the European title because they are from Europe?

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious but did you suggest Wade and those guys to feud for the European title because they are from Europe?
No, but im curios if one of them get the title what will the champ do with it first. I know that Shawn won the title before.

·
Registered
928 Posts
The biggest problem is that WWE is so inconstant whit who is going to be getting the pushes and for how long. I keep seeing things like Ryder is going to go over the mid-card in order to be number one contender for the US title. Then next week they have the title match and Ryder gets squashed in less then 5 minutes and isn't seen on Raw for two months. It's like why even bother at that point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts