Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so there's this occassion at my school where we have to dress as a celebrity, and I chose, of course, The Rock. I'm trying to pull off the look he used to have in 1999, with the nice glasses, big chain, fancy watch, expensive shirts, etc. This kind of look:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...=24&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:153&biw=1366&bih=624

I got almost everything except a shirt that looks like one of the ones he used to wear. Where could I find one of those? Those fancy, Hawaiian style, dress shirts? I know this is kind of a weird topic by the way lol. Also, what else could I do to look more like him in this occassion? I'm thinking of buying a fake Rolex too haha.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pic is from 2000 BTW. But you need the sideburns, that's the first thing about 1999 Rock.
Sideburns! I like it. I'll get some fake ones and glue them on lol. But where could I find some of those shirts he used to wear?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
go to a TJ MAXX and find a shinny looking shirt for 15 dollar and get some shades

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
To make it easier on yourself, you can dress like the Rock when he had his pectoral surgery.

All you need is an Adidas track suit.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I like this thread.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
You need to post some pictures when you are done

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You need to post some pictures when you are done
All right lol will do!

But, does anyone have any info on what shirts Rock used to wear? What brand? What material? I have everything perfected except that, and the sideburns I need to buy lol.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Draw on some sideburns. Gold jewelery is a must. Get some ridiculous looking silk shirt with a gold animal on it lol.

Anyone have that clip from 04 when Rock actually made fun of what he dressed like?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Don't forget to never smile! Look angry! Grr!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I am pretty sure, you will end up frustrated, when every one that sees you will ask, who are you suppose to be, I dont think its worth the hassle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am pretty sure, you will end up frustrated, when every one that sees you will ask, who are you suppose to be, I dont think its worth the hassle.
totally agree, plus if you don't have the definition or skin tone you will look like a tit. much easier to go as someone recognisable. I always go as Marty Mcfly, I already have most of the clothes and people love it.

but if you do pull it off then post pics dude, cant beat a bit of 90's rocky

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
lol you have to nail this one perfectly , don't forget the black pants with a leather belt , and shiny black aldo shoes , and of course a Rolex on your wrist and a gold necklace around your neck

and the cherry on top of the cake , which is those extremely dark sunglasses

oh man Rock use to wear the coolest things ever

oh and don't forget to sniff air and hang your head sideways every 10 seconds to hear the millions chant your name :D

and please do to your buddies what Rock does in my sig with the limo driver :lmao

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
and please do to your buddies what Rock does in my sig with the limo driver :lmao
:lmao

The tip? lol Rock did it all the time in 99, almost every week there was a backstage segment with some jabroni carrying his bags and he pushed them to the ground and throwing $100 bills on them :lmao Classic Rock.

For the OP:
12:45

1 - 20 of 42 Posts