Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Have it like another Dark Order type cult, but with an actual 'initiation ceremony' for Drake, where they beat him into submission and membership. It becomes clear this was done previously to Luther. Then they threaten to basically take over the roster as a heelish cult, even though they will be cheered most likely.

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
Braun comes into AEW destroys Marko Stunt, pulls out a dinosaur mask, joins Jurassic Express, and is now know as Brauntosaurus
Now we’re cooking. 😂

Reactions: Chan Hung

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
I would capitalize on Braun shit talking indy wrestlers on Twitter and immediately have him do the same on Dynamite.

First thing he does is completely destroy Joey Janela (I think we can agree he is the most Indy wrestler in AEW). Maybe he launches Joey from the ring, over The Gunn Club through some breakable prop.

Then he goes down the list smashing guys like Best Friends, Jack Evans, Darby Allin. Maybe he does some feat of strength like ripping the stack of poker chips off of the set and burying Darby under it.

Eventually, it's Braun vs Adam Page and Page goes over to end Braun's reign of terror. At this point, you can send him packing if he sucks or build him back up if he seems like a fit for AEW.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,394 Posts
No. More. Stables.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I honestly think that none of the men will be on AEW. Well, maybe Black. That's a big maybe. Lana is probably the only definite at some point.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I honestly think that none of the men will be on AEW. Well, maybe Black. That's a big maybe. Lana is probably the only definite at some point.
Black is a lock-on. He has already between teasing on Twitter. The rest I agree.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Braun vs Miro! Debut Lana there too
Thats a big match Id want built up for a main event of a big PPV!! Not a debut! What the hell would you do after?!?

Start building both up so the wwe jobber-monster stench is off both, THEN book it!!

Also with Miro being as heel as he an be, I wouldnt give him Lana for MONTHS. Wait until way down the road with a face turn? Id have Lana come in and be babyface for a while. Few matches with Britt after a build (that would be big!), then slowly have her lose her edge and lose consistently and become unhappy, when her husband comes to save her somehow. I dont know exactly how Id book it but it would surely become clearer down the line! Id tell the commys not to address their marriage at all until it becomes relevant.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Braun's getting a bit older and his knees are shot so I think they should give him the Brock treatment with a little amount of dates, no talking, a manager, and 2-5 minute matches. Treat him like a big deal and give him a title match in his first match. He beats Omega at the next PPV. Don decides that Omega's a loser and sides with Braun and becomes his mouthpiece. AEW really needs a focus and an attraction. This would do that.

After a one or two year reign where he only wrestles ppvs, he starts putting over AEW people like Cody, Black, Jungle, Miro, Darby, and Moxley.

With the world title firmly in Braun's grasp, the brain trust in AEW can finally put together some coherent undercard feuds and matches.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
No

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Thats a big match Id want built up for a main event of a big PPV!! Not a debut! What the hell would you do after?!?

Start building both up so the wwe jobber-monster stench is off both, THEN book it!!

Also with Miro being as heel as he an be, I wouldnt give him Lana for MONTHS. Wait until way down the road with a face turn? Id have Lana come in and be babyface for a while. Few matches with Britt after a build (that would be big!), then slowly have her lose her edge and lose consistently and become unhappy, when her husband comes to save her somehow. I dont know exactly how Id book it but it would surely become clearer down the line! Id tell the commys not to address their marriage at all until it becomes relevant.
Thats pretty much what Im setting it up for, thats why I had Lana debuting too she screws Braun there and Braun wants a rematch at the ppv

21 - 38 of 38 Posts