Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After watching how the recent storylines on TNA have unfolded and reading the spoilers for the next two impacts it occurred to me that they have themselves in a position turn around the sometimes stupid booking. I’d just like to say that this is just my opinion and perhaps I’m wrong but this is what I think they should do.

Have Sting retain against Jeff, AJ beat Matt and/or Flair, Hernandez beat Matt Morgan, Anderson beat RVD for the number one contender with the two of them shaking hands after the match and Steiner beat Rob Terry at Victory Road.
Next night have Immortal turn on Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Rob Terry for being weak with Sting attempting to make the save but getting beat down.

Anderson and RVD come out to save Sting but instead attack him and show themselves to be part of the new Immortal.
From there you have Fortune feud against Immortal with Anderson winning the title from Sting, RVD winning the title from Kazarian and eventually have Gunner and Murphy win the title from Beer Money.

Have it announced that Abyss has been stripped of the TV title and have a tournament with wrestlers like Pope, Samoa Joe and Magnus fighting for it.

Make Crimson win his next few matches easily before having Abyss attack Crimson with it culminating in a PPV match with Crimson winning and have him continue the winning streak for the next few months.
The feud between Fortune and Immortal can continue till Slamiversary or Bound for Glory with AJ eventually winning the title.

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Re: How TNA should book the next few months

*Spoiler*.

· Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
14,233 Posts
Save for the new Immortal part, I think most of your ideas are better than what TNA is putting out right now. I would just break up Immortal after Lockdown tbh. We need to get away from the idea that we need a super stable to have good heels to feud with. Enough "company wars" right now. Let's keep things simple.

But with Fortune on the other hand, I would turn them back heel since the only reason they turned heel in the first place was to stick it to Immortal and show that they were the dominant ones. After Genesis, I would break Fortune up but before that, I would have AJ win the world title again at BFG. I think Fortune parting ways will be mutual as each member wants to pursue its own goals. Bring in some more tag teams because I want Roode and Storm to feud after the Fortune breakup. Have Storm become a babyface and Roode a snobbish heel. After their feud, both will be primed and ready to go out on their own again.

· Registered
1,516 Posts
This is how I want it to play out...

* Sting vs Hardy at Victory Road - Sting Wins

* Sting vs Hardy at Lockdown - Hardy Wins

* Hardy vs RVD vs Anderson at Sacrifice - Hardy Wins

* AJ Styles vs Hardy at Slammiversary - AJ Wins

· Registered
210 Posts
i think they should put the belt on Steiner, Anderson or Flair, they are the most entertaining on the mic, can cut great promos, and can carry the company while they straighten out the X division, tag division, and the heavyweight division. Steiner can wreak havoc over everyone, Anderson can turn heel and cheat to keep the belt, and Flair is just a GOD GOD GOD!! he can play off that storyline, keep the belt on one of them for 8-10 months to build up the feuds and not rush the storylines, if nothing else it would be comedic gold

· Registered
2,680 Posts
Nice ideas, dude. The "New Immortal" thing sounds a bit unnecessary, though.

After watching how the recent storylines on TNA have unfolded and reading the spoilers for the next two impacts it occurred to me that they have themselves in a position turn around the sometimes stupid booking.
TNA's always in a position to "turn around their stupid booking." They just never seem to do so. It really doesn't take that much thought to book a logical, solid product, but sadly both companies seem to not want to put that effort in.

· Registered
1,419 Posts
i would make the next ppv match a triple threat sting vs hardy vs aj
let's be honest that will be a great match. let sting go in as the champ come mania time building up hardy vs sting
that in itself is a pretty huge matchup. maybe fatal 4 way adding in anderson as well or rvd and you have a huuuuuge match.

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Shutting down WWE Universe was a mistake...

· Banned
4,575 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
i think they should put the belt on Steiner, Anderson or Flair, they are the most entertaining on the mic, can cut great promos, and can carry the company while they straighten out the X division, tag division, and the heavyweight division
Woah! Did I seriously just read that? Steiner or Flair? Wow, that would be wrong. Anderson too, since he just had the title. No need to give it right back to him. But Flair? Really? Then he can come out every week, bleed all over, and act completely nuts with the gold! No thanks. That could be what actually makes me stop DVRing it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.