Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, when was the last time you read spoilers on a dirt sheet about undertaker being spotted at the airport. Or undertaker seen at a local restaurant. Or appearing in a movie, doing a special appearance some where, signing autographs? Seriosuly.. this guy really is a dead man, he maintains kayfabe in real life too. His children or grand children might be scared of him cause he might tombstone them LOLOLOLOL :D

·
Administrator
59,121 Posts
No, he doesn't maintain kayfabe in real life. He's been spotted numerous times over the years. Even at UFC events. Someone will eventually post pictures in this thread I'm sure.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
From the last few years:

UFC

Make a wish

He's protected but had plenty of appearances in the media and public over the years. He himself don't like when people leak things on his personal life.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
The man just keeps low profile in his private life, that's probably it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Anyone care to elaborate on the "personal issues" Undertaker has with Lesnar?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Anyone care to elaborate on the "personal issues" Undertaker has with Lesnar?
Don't know if its true or not, but I'm guessing it'd be because Taker was putting over Lesnar on SD and stuff, and with all the respect Taker has for WWE(and prob had for Lesnar since he saw huge things for Lesnar in his WWE career), he'd probably be real mad to see Lesnar just get up and leave WWE while on top.

People would prob have same thoughts on Austin if he just left WWE in 1999(not due to personal issues or money,just cause he wanted to do something non wrestling related) or if Cena left in 2006.

·
Premium Member
15,042 Posts
Taker is the last of the old school performers. Similar to Nikita Koloff back in the day, when he was always in character as a Russian.

It's just that these days, it's harder for wrestlers to remain as their character all the time, since most aren't even characters anyway. Might be harder for someone like Kane, which I think was dumb to have him make public appearances and autograph signings as the evil masked Kane. This guy is suppose to be a monster and you have him communicating with small children, all while in character, which made him look like a complete dumb ass.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
If he was maintaining kayfabe he would be a real life undertaker. If he broke kayfabe he wouldn't be. So I'm pretty sure he breaks kayfabe regularly.

This word is always so misused. I mean I understand OP what you are getting at, but if he maintained kayfabe he would be a real undertaker or ghost, it wouldn't mean he is just hiding.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts