Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been watching alot of videos from this man and I've come find that he's one of the most SANE people I ever listened too. I admit, I bought in to the WWE trashing this man thinking he was "crazy" and "self-destructed" but that is FAR from the truth and I was wrong. It makes me sick to see guys like Hogan and Flair bash him on the dvd who are basically like the real life versions of Randy the Ram and shit on him as if they are living the most "constructive" lives right now. if you guys haven't yet you really need to listen to his injections of inspiration videos. Some of the most god honest truth I've ever heard.

I listen to this particular one at least once a week. It really changed the way I see my life and made me realize I have the power to do anything as long as I do whatever I can to make it happen.

Heres some other amazing ones.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
He actually does say some good shit every once and awhile but then I remember that he hates gay people, so that reminds me that he's a fool.

·
Registered
305 Posts
They were just being douches. I like the guy. He is a tad over the top, but he's not completely nuts.

"Queering doesn't make the world work."

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
ULTIMATE WARRIOR VS CENA WRESLTEMANIA!!!!!!!!!

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I completely agree. Warrior is misunderstood. He's one of my favourite legends in wrestling. He's not living off his past fame and thats what I like about him. He knows his time is up and he stopped living the gimmick. I liked him in the ring aswell, and I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Warrior had many classic matches, you can't take that away from him.

They were just being douches. I like the guy. He is a tad over the top, but he's not completely nuts.

"Queering doesn't make the world work."
I do get his point thought. If everyone was gay, then nobody would reproduce.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
That "It does matter" video was fucking great, every part of it was true.

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's not crazy really. Just a homophobic, racist, anti-semitic piece of shit.
Umm how the hell is he a racist?

And since when is being against homosexuality wrong? It's not like he saying gays should be stripped and killed he's just against the act of being gay. Don't see how that makes him a "piece of shit". I'm sure there alot of things that people are for that you aren't, doesn't mean they are pieces of shit just because they disagree with you.

·
Banned
254 Posts
He may be a right wing conservative crazy as fuck lunatic but his videos are gold. Seriously, watch his "It does matter", it's awesome.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Umm how the hell is he a racist?

And since when is being against homosexuality wrong? It's not like he saying gays should be stripped and killed he's just against the act of being gay. Don't see how that makes him a "piece of shit". I'm sure there alot of things that people are for that you aren't, doesn't mean they are pieces of shit just because they disagree with you.
It's funny you should bring up the "just because someone disagrees with you..." argument when Warrior is the epitome of a judgmental prick. If you've read any of his online postings, he's a one huge throbbing brain full of judgmental poison. He said "Queering doesn't make the world work." that isn't saying "I don't support gay marriage," that's a slur. So, yeah, he's kind of a bigot.

·
Premium Member
44,377 Posts
He does say smart things, but he presents his opinion in such an over the top and crazed way that it just feels like he's completely insane.

If he were to say "I do not believe in homosexuality because biologically it does not result in the birth of new life" and presented evidence in an intelligent manner, I wouldn't agree with him, but at least I could respect his opinion

But just yelling like a psycho "QUEERIN' DON'T MAKE THE WORLD WORK! REALITY!!! REALITY!!!" then I just have to think the dude is nuts.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
He's completely sane. As for his statement that if we were all gay we'd die out. Not really true; there are things like sperm donars, etc.

Anyway, he probably could have phrased it better than "queering don't make the world work".

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
It's funny you should bring up the "just because someone disagrees with you..." argument when Warrior is the epitome of a judgmental prick. If you've read any of his online postings, he's a one huge throbbing brain full of judgmental poison. He said "Queering doesn't make the world work." that isn't saying "I don't support gay marriage," that's a slur. So, yeah, he's kind of a bigot.
Did I say that it's wrong to judge? I said I don't think its fair to label someone a PIECE OF SHIT just based ONE difference of beliefs. To write someone off as a complete idiot just based on something as small as the issue of homosexualty seems pretty damn shallow and illogical to me. Im sure there are A THOUSAND different things me and you for example disagree on, doesn't mean I'm gonna think your a piece of shit.

Plus even if he is a bigot and is completely wrong about his views about homosexuality, how does that have anything to do with all the other stuff he says about life? Stop with the ad hominems please.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Did I say that it's wrong to judge? I said I don't think its fair to label someone a PIECE OF SHIT just based ONE difference of beliefs. To write someone off as a complete idiot just based on something as small as the issue of homosexualty seems pretty damn shallow and illogical to me. Im sure there are A THOUSAND different things me and you for example disagree on, doesn't mean I'm gonna think your a piece of shit.

Plus even if he is a bigot and is completely wrong about his views about homosexuality, how does that have anything to do with all the other stuff he says about life? Stop with the ad hominems please.
Easy. I was pointing out that Warrior's view of the world is very black and white, and that he does label people based on very limited information. If you've ever read any of his online postings, he denigrates anyone who disagrees with him. He has a nasty persecution complex about being a "meat head wrestler" and he writes screeds about the evils of liberalism. His rantings border on the paranoid schizophrenic. So I have very little problem in thinking the man is crazy. Isn't that what the thread was about? How anyone could think that he's crazy. Well, there you go. These are not ad hominem attacks. They are reasons I have issues with his views on life, and his mental state, regardless of how many life affirming videos he makes.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
He's not crazy really. Just a homophobic, racist, anti-semitic piece of shit.
Can you site sources, please? If you're going to make claims like this, I'd like to know where you get your information.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Exactly. It's fine to be against homosexuality but it's the way he goes about expressing his beliefs that's a problem. There is a difference between a homophobe and not agreeing with homosexuality in my opinion. Homophobes use slurs and don't treat gay people with respect. I actually don't support that lifestyle but I have old friends from high school who are gay. Warrior just comes like a nasty person alot of the time. I will retract the ' piece of shit" statement but he is a bigot IMO.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Exactly. It's fine to be against homosexuality but it's the way he goes about expressing his beliefs that's a problem. There is a difference between a homophobe and not agreeing with homosexuality in my opinion. Homophobes use slurs and don't treat gay people with respect. I actually don't support that lifestyle but I have old friends from high school who are gay. Warrior just comes like a nasty person alot of the time. I will retract the ' piece of shit" statement but he is a bigot IMO.
Calling him a piece of shit was your opinion. Why would you retract your opinion?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.