Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching raw last week and I thought of how survivor series should end in my eyes, what you do is have the survivor series main event be Reigns vs Ambrose you get a solid match I mean its the best ambrose can possibly get out of reigns, reigns hits the spear as he is about to win the authority cones out and announces that this match is now a triple threat match and they bring out sheamus who is cashing in the money in the bank he comes in brough kicks the shit out of reigns pins him 1...2....3 sheamus wins the World title leading us into a generation of wrestlers who are juicy and technical, no variety show shit because grow up this isn't the 1980s this is 2015 and this is what we want now mark my word survivor series 2015 will begin The Superior Era

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
What should happen

Authority helps Reigns screw Ambrose and wins the title and we have a feud with Ambrose chasing the title and the authority, I think that could help both and it would create an interesting story for everyone to tune in and see what happens next

What will happen

Reigns & Ambrose have a match which Reigns wins and afterwards they kiss and shake hands then Ambrose turns and then Sheamus music hits and he cashes in which would make an uninteresting story which makes everyone not tune in to see what happens next

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Sheamus as the champ? oh hell no.

I hope they just forget that he has the briefcase and we have the next MITB match before any more damage can be done to this awful product.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I sadly think that Sheamus will walk out with the title, there are more interesting things for them to do but I really doubt they will do it. There is always hope though

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
I think it's time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts