Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We always here a lot about how great Paige could be when she gets called up, but I think Emma has real potential as well. She's good in the ring and has a great character. I personally could see her being one of the most popular divas in a good few years. Of course, she should keep her current character. I just hope they don't turn her into the generic "diva" like what seems to happen to every woman on the roster not named AJ.

·
Registered
245 Posts
This may be a very unpopular opinion, but I'm not even sure she'll make the roster.
I'm with you on this one and I actually hope she never makes the main roster.

I finally got round to seeing what the fuss was about and all I saw was the state of that retarded dance down the ramp. I stopped watching after that. I gave a few watches a week later (minus her entrance) and still wasn't impressed. She has no business being anywhere near the main roster

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
I thought it was refreshing to see a "Diva" not trying to be sexy model in the ring. She connects with the nxt crowd(she may connect with more,who knows) and makes a pretty lame gimmick work. Why not bring her up to the main show and see what can happen?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it was refreshing to see a "Diva" not trying to be sexy model in the ring. She connects with the nxt crowd(she may connect with more,who knows) and makes a pretty lame gimmick work. Why not bring her up to the main show and see what can happen?
I don't think the gimmick is lame at all, I think it's hilarious. But yeah, they should definitely bring her up to the main show. This could be a good way to introduce her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1iVgRj0P_4

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
In all likelihood she will seeing as she's easily one of the top 3 divas in NXT (alongside Paige and Bayley). Arguably she's the most charismatic too so that'll work in her favour.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
She'll get called up, feud with AJ over the belt, but ultimately lose in the title match. After a hiatus, she'll compete in the MITB match, win it, cash in on Bryan and become the true face of the WWE, because that is what's best fo' bidness. :trips2

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She'll get called up, feud with AJ over the belt, but ultimately lose in the title match. After a hiatus, she'll compete in the MITB match, win it, cash in on Bryan and become the true face of the WWE, because that is what's best fo' bidness. :trips2
Strange as it may sound... I actually wouldn't hate seeing that. Don't know if I'd like it, but I wouldn't hate it.

·
mong
2,792 Posts
I'm with you on this one and I actually hope she never makes the main roster.

I finally got round to seeing what the fuss was about and all I saw was the state of that retarded dance down the ramp. I stopped watching after that. I gave a few watches a week later (minus her entrance) and still wasn't impressed. She has no business being anywhere near the main roster
That's funny. Because skill-wise she's above every diva on the main roster not named AJ or Natalya.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
WWE has to first figure out what they want to do with the other divas. AJ is the top diva and probably will be until she retires. They obviously need to build a number 2 diva. Mot people are assuming it will be Paige. Maybe it will, maybe it won't be. WWE needs to figure that out first before they can even think about where to put these divas from NXT or on he current roster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts