Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Because when people sign up they put none in who referred them because nobody referred them. His name just so happens to be none so he gets the points.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
i didnt think that when you signed you had to fill in the refferal page, im guessing that its just a member that has been created so that when someone doesnt put in a referral the coding can automatically put none and still record data. the points are just because of the refferals.

What strikes me as wierd is why were you randomly lookin at members, just wondering?

Slade :cool:

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
oh, ok, but he isnt on the members list so im guessing its just like i said, so that there is a database record for refferals

N

·
0 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nitemare said:
The user made his name none and when idiots sign up they put none in the box thinking they have to feel everything out.
*fill

Again it's that weird thing where you spell something wrong that sounds the same if you say it a certain way. Which again makes me wonder if you're using one of those programs where you talk into the microphone and it dictates your words into text on the computer. Guess you gotta work on hiding your accent.

N

·
0 Posts
D00D NOT EVERY TIME. If you think it's every time you're wrong, faggot.

You use that instead of who, so STFU.

N

·
0 Posts
I have only said feel like in 5 different threads or so. And I hardly ever say "fill." Not online...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts