Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Bring back Christian and Tomko and make him their lackey again.

Or replace Christian and Tomko with Swagger and Sandow. Same thing.

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
Just keep as he is right now, I like his current look. Just let his in-ring work speak for itself. No need to change him at all.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I think will be feud vs Cena, dont know if this will be good or bad for him.
If he feuds with Cena, both guys would probably enjoy it for old time's sake.

AJ, Samoa Joe, and Cena trained together. There's a kinship there.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Very protected. Doubt they'd let him do a bloody sunday though. Styles Clash would be amazing. Especially if it can be sold the way Nakamura did by holding his neck like it might actually have gotten hurt.
I wonder if WWE will allow Bloody Sunday or Aries' spiking move either?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Give him an easy win over Ziggler and Owens on RAW. Then have him fued with Cena and put him over, with Styles retiring afterwards.

Reactions: -DarrenJay-

·
Registered
10 Posts
The best thing they could really do is give AJ some leeway. Let AJ be AJ, as far as his maneuvers and character aspects go. A feud with an agile heel character to put him over, or maybe an anti-hero aspect for himself and put him against a babyface. Hes got a serious fanbase but they really should do something strong to introduce him to a new group of people that might not even know who he is.
The coming generation of fans knows little more than the WWE product, and the phenomenal one might be an unknown oddity to them.

That being said i'm extremely excited to see where they take AJ, and also extremely nervous at the same time. WWE for some reason really knows how to squander it's talent into obscurity, and I really don't want to see a great athlete get his "big break" only to have it sputter and stall out (shades of Chris Jericho's WWE debut)

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Though it wont have the history like TNA I love to see the lone wolf gimmick return.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts