Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How should Taker and Kane retire???
Should they retire together or separately????

This seriously has to be the biggest creative idea ever!!
The WWE have to go full out this time!

I'm not very creative so I want to hear some of your ideas!!!

(Y)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Together: Final feud leading up to Wrestlemania 29. Undertaker remains undefeated, but both retire. Introduced as brothers, leave as brothers.

I addressed this last night in a thread about Supernatural gimmicks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Taker should have retired at WM28. The guy is old, his body has taken too much and he needs to retire. In addition, he has already done everything that there is to do.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
It'd be cool if they could retire together. It could be a similar thing as HHH vs Taker really. Kane's never really come out on top with a feud with Taker, so the whole thing could be that he wants to give it one last try at Wrestlemania. Undertaker wins, and they leave together, as brothers.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It'd be cool if they could retire together. It could be a similar thing as HHH vs Taker really. Kane's never really come out on top with a feud with Taker, so the whole thing could be that he wants to give it one last try at Wrestlemania. Undertaker wins, and they leave together, as brothers.
Would a hug at the end of the match work???
wow that would be one sad day in wrestling.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Taker will probably win one last match at Mania, never to be seen again. Not sure about Kane.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMO they should retire together after their match at Wrestlemania.
This has to be done correctly, this could possibly be one of the biggest moments in WWE history and it would be beyond a shame and a disgrace if WWE screw this up, but knowing them they probably will some how screw this up.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Undertaker undefeated at WM29. or maybe even Undertaker should miss WM29 so he can be even more better for WM30 and retire then
not sure how Kane should retire, either way he should go out with a bang

·
Registered
516 Posts
I just want em to have a ceremony. At LEAST let Taker have a ceremony kinda like Flair/Edge did. Kanes might seem a bit awkward unless he really breaks kayfabe but Taker seems to break it kinda often especially with respect/sportsmanship, so it would work out well. I know how cool it seems to let them duke it out and retire together, and thats awesome, but NOT without a ceremony. Kayfabe or not, doesnt matter, they NEED a ceremony on RAW like the others had because they are that damn important. Maybe not to all the little SuperCena kids and nerds but to us old school fans they are. If they dont retire together, seperate ceremonies but maybe have one another come out to each others ceremony, like Taker did for Flair. If they did retire together, and have a ceremony on RAW, have em come out together one last time and maybe even break kayfabe in the ring completely..

I kinda have a bad feeling Taker may be the guy to have his last match, and just not show back up.. It could be hyped big and everything so people know but I have a bad feeling he's the type to just ride out of the sunset with his hat on, never to be seen again ( maybe like HBK does though way later down the road ) ... But I wanna see a ceremony. When he goes I want to see that EPIC Entrance one last time on RAW. I will ball my fucking eyes out, same with Kane.

·
Registered
122 Posts
With all due respect, they should both retire soon.
Together would be good, one last match at Wrestlemania. I don't think it would be a great match 'wrestling wise' but it would be an epic 'historically' That match could end in a draw with both men being unable to continue, there is great concern for their health.
Just as they are about to put Undertaker and Kane on stretchers to take them from the ring out walks Paul Bearer with the Urn, he commands everyone to stop and goes to the aid of his sons.
<Insert eerie lights and sounds here> Undertaker and Kane both recover enough to be able to stagger from the ring.
Paul Bearer takes them 'home'

Whatever the scenario for the retirement of Undertaker and Kane is, Paul Bearer must be there !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Together would be good, one last match at Wrestlemania. I don't think it would be a great match 'wrestling wise' but it would be an epic 'historically' That match could end in a draw with both men being unable to continue, there is great concern for their health.
Just as they are about to put Undertaker and Kane on stretchers to take them from the ring out walks Paul Bearer with the Urn, he commands everyone to stop and goes to the aid of his sons.
<Insert eerie lights and sounds here> Undertaker and Kane both recover enough to be able to stagger from the ring.

Whatever the scenario for the retirement of Undertaker and Kane is, Paul Bearer must be there !!!!!!
I agree 100%. Paul has to be there. Would mark huge if the druids came out as well to accompany them back.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I don't think anyone expects a good match "wrestling wise" but they are decent enough in the ring to make the match enjoyable. What people DO expect from a match like this is great storytelling and you will get it from these men. I am talking about better storytelling than HHH vs Taker. This match NEEDS to be an hour long. Paul Bearer 100% NEEDS to be involved and if he is not involved then WWE should hang their heads in shame.

Sadly though I see them retiring separately, which is a shame!!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
As for me I was never a big fan of Kane unmasked. I always hoped he wouldnt stay unmasked for long, or grow some damn hair or something. Would have LOVED for him to have never went bald and kept the long hair/eye makeup and stuff.. Imagine the night he unmasked if he had had real long hair, and had it in his face... Oh the suspense as he turned around, getting ready to do the ole Kane head jerk to get the hair out of his face... That would have been one intense suspenseful fucking moment right there, even if he didnt look badly burned but just looked like a crazy fucker with makeup all over his face... But WWE fucked that up by choosing to have him look like his damn hair was burnt off or something...

But yes they need at least 1 more feud and match. They HAVE to have one, since he is back with a mask. I liked how at Extreme Rules kane did the Taker sign for the tombstone... That was awesome and caught me off guard... Unless they wanna save it for Mania, which IMO could be a letdown for some people who arent as interested in KANE as we are, Id love to see Taker return this summer for another feud with Kane. Kane is a nice guy, genuine guy, company guy, he knows what the crowds want even if Creative doesnt give him the chance to bring it out... But as far as a PPV match goes if he thought it may be their last, he'd make sure it was an epic performance on his part. You people talk about how bad he is in the ring, etc... The man is getting older, and from my standpoint any man his age that can climb the top rope and leap almost every week, has no trouble with in ring performance!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts