Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son is very depressed that his hero John Cena lost.
Hes 6 years old and yes he thinks its real and all, I am not going to tell him its fake lol, it will ruin the fun for him.
SO yea, hes very sad that john cena lost to the rock. The Rock didn't even cheat.
So how should I explain to him that? And at the same time hes very happy that brock lesnar lost from john cena but hes still sad and keeps bringing up rock winner thing lol. I have told him that johncena will win from the rock in a rematch but he keeps saying it was once match only lol. Idiot. Little jimmy.
I feel like Rock Bottoming him. What do?

·
Banned
852 Posts
Tell him that you can't always overcome every obstacle, no one man is bigger and better than every other, but as long as you try your hardest, you are a winner regardless of your shortcomings. Use smaller words though, of course.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Don't burst his bubble just yet... let him believe it's real for as long as he can!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Remind him that he went over everybody else, he can job to The Rock.

Reactions: erikstans07

·
Registered
699 Posts
I had the same problem i just said he will win his next match and the rock is the best off all time so cena did very well but his gone off cena now he loves brock and the rock and santino

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
Aw come on, let him be. Don't break the kayfabe bubble, man.

Anything you say besides, Rocky outwrestled the Rock will make him question the 'realness'.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
The story is when you get knocked down, you get right back up and stand ur ground. Then a UFC monster punches your lights out so you get a weapon....

·
Registered
557 Posts
Say Rock was on roids and Cena deserved the win.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Just tell him Cena can't win all the time. Sometimes, things don't go your way.

I remember being devastated when Hogan lost to the Undertaker at Survivor Series, then being ecstatic when he won the Title back just 3 or 4 days later. Only to get really pissed off when Jack Tunney vacated the World Wrestling Federation Title.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Tell him Rock is better in every way and to grow some nuts and stop liking Cena unless he wants to get his ass kicked in school and be a virgin for life.

Why are people seriously replying to this obvious troll?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts