Wrestling Forum banner

How should Christian be added to the WHC Match?

9407 Views 130 Replies 77 Participants Last post by  Shawn Morrison
Maybe on Smackdown, The contract signing takes place and Christian interferes...
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Christian vs Edge vs ADR Triple Threat
OR
Edge vs ADR with Christian as Special Guest Ref.

· Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,387 Posts
Christian saves Edge from Del Rio on a couple of occasions, and gets talking to Edge about how he's never had a chance to shine. Edge as a thank you adds Christian to the match. Dolph Ziggler some how gets re-hired with the help of Vickie G, and there is your Fatal Four Way.

Obviously, ADR will win so his Rumble victory isn't cheapened, though a four way like this where everyone has a personal beef with one another cannot be passed out on.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Christian is a better in ring worker then both of them so it would be a waste not to include him in the match. The real question is who to turn heel.
Well he's better than Edge but he's not better than Dos Caras Jr. That's a wild statement but I can see him being added.

Reactions: TheEliteOne

· Banned
4,446 Posts
I've watched Christian long before you ever heard of him...you're used to watching him and not watching top stars in Mexico. Christian being outright better than him is as naive a statement as those in the Raw forum saying Cena is the best worker in the world.

· Registered
4,209 Posts
I've watched Christian long before you ever heard of him...you're used to watching him and not watching top stars in Mexico. Christian being outright better than him is as naive a statement as those in the Raw forum saying Cena is the best worker in the world.
I think a more accurate statement is that Christian works the WWE/sports entertainment style better while in terms of overall technical ability, Del Rio obviously takes the cake.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
I'd love to see a triple threat match between Edge, Del Rio, and Christian but i'm not sure if they will add Christian to the match, he's been out of action for months and suddenly he's in a world title match at WM just like that? I know based on storyline it will make sense but that just doesn't sound fair to Del Rio and others, lol, not to mention Christian is just a midcarder, he is not even an upper-midcarder. Anyway, i can see Christian getting involved in the Edge/Del Rio feud but the world title match will still be Edge vs. Del Rio as planned. Maybe Christian will challenge Del Rio to put his WM spot on the line, he will claim that Edge should face him, not Del Rio, he's never won the world title while his best friend Edge has won it 11 times and it's his ultimate dream to win one at WM and there is no better way than taking the title off from his own soulmate Edge and etc etc, and then Del Rio accepts his challenge and of course, Christian loses, his arm gets re-injured (kayfabe), his dream to win the world title is crushed, Del Rio gets hated more by the fans, and Edge will try to avenge Christian's loss and Christian will be on Edge's corner at WM. At WM, Del Rio beats Edge and celebrates to the chorus of boos. Well, just a possible idea, lol.

· Registered
205 Posts
I'd love to see a triple threat match between Edge, Del Rio, and Christian but i'm not sure if they will add Christian to the match, he's been out of action for months and suddenly he's in a world title match at WM just like that? I know based on storyline it will make sense but that just doesn't sound fair to Del Rio and others, lol, not to mention Christian is just a midcarder, he is not even an upper-midcarder. Anyway, i can see Christian getting involved in the Edge/Del Rio feud but the world title match will still be Edge vs. Del Rio as planned. Maybe Christian will challenge Del Rio to put his WM spot on the line, he will claim that Edge should face him, not Del Rio, he's never won the world title while his best friend Edge has won it 11 times and it's his ultimate dream to win one at WM and there is no better way than taking the title off from his own soulmate Edge and etc etc, and then Del Rio accepts his challenge and of course, Christian loses, his arm gets re-injured (kayfabe), his dream to win the world title is crushed, Del Rio gets hated more by the fans, and Edge will try to avenge Christian's loss and Christian will be on Edge's corner at WM. At WM, Del Rio beats Edge and celebrates to the chorus of boos. Well, just a possible idea, lol.
I'd say that is much more likely than Christian getting added to the title match at WrestleMania.

· Registered
819 Posts
I think a more accurate statement is that Christian works the WWE/sports entertainment style better while in terms of overall technical ability, Del Rio obviously takes the cake.
I can agree with that. I've never seen ADR's work in Mexico, but as far as the WWE goes Christian is better. Nothing against Alberto at all, I'm not a big fan but I can respect his talent.

· Registered
1,557 Posts
I love Christian and as much as i'd love it, I can't see him being added to the match. I can see him being involved in the build up but it just doesn't make sense for him to be thrown in there. Perhaps Christian/Ziggler at Mania? That would steal the show

· BLUE IS BACK
15,758 Posts
uh maybe you shouldn't fucking assume stuff? Christian was one of my dads best friends, i went to a lot of his shows when i was younger so stfu. I'm not taking anything away from Del Rio, just christian is better atm

Cena isn't the best worker in the world, but he is an amazing worker.

Back to being on topic: I hope he helps Edge out for a little while, then turns him.

· Registered
193 Posts
They made Christians WWE title match with Cena way back at summerslam a triple threat by adding Jericho so it can be done just fine. They need to change Christian heel though to capitalize on his and Edge's history.

· Registered
1,059 Posts
He SHOULDN'T. He just come back so he needs to go back to middle of the line. If Trips come back and got a title shot handed to him people would be bitchin up a storm. Don't be hypocrites

· HEADBANGA
27,535 Posts
I think the proper question is how can they add Kofi to the main event? Honestly though, I can't for the life of me see WWE added Christian to the main event at WM and this is coming from a die hard Christian fan. If he does get put in the match then I hope and pray to whichever universal entities that he wins the title.

· BLUE IS BACK
15,758 Posts
He SHOULDN'T. He just come back so he needs to go back to middle of the line. If Trips come back and got a title shot handed to him people would be bitchin up a storm. Don't be hypocrites
That isn't hypocritical at all, Triple H has the most world titles in WWE. Christian has 0 despite being super talented. He returned and fought off the Royal Rumble winner and returned next to edge, his best friend in real life, and his brother in kayfabe. This is one of his last chances to ever be propelled into the main event.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.