Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a thread in the WOW forum titled "Fire Molly Fire Molly Fire Molly!!!" This is discusting and just shows why everyone hates Molly. Why? What did Molly ever do to deserve being hated?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
It is only the one person. I don't mind Molly. And I think you mean disgusting.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
That was in the rants forum, you retard.

PS: The fact that you're both saying "How rude," "How pathetic," and "How etc" is pretty much blowing your cover.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I again will state that I hate you both.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
For one thing its her job, shes a heel. But other then that nothing. She's the best female wrestler in WWE. My guess is whoever made the thread is upset that she doesnt look like the other Divas. I dont have a problem with Molly at all. Shes a great talent, for a female wrestler. And stop over reacting.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
you love molly....okay, we get it. again, everyone has a role to play on that show, molly knows her's. there are only a few females that wrestle and someone has to lose in each match. sometimes it's molly sometimes it's not.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
These 2 are just trying to get attention, they dont mean what they type.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
My 600th post will be to tell you to please turn your computer off.

·
Banned
82 Posts
I Would Work For Wwe I Would Like To Fight Nidia And I Would Like Jacueline To Be My Partner If She Was Still Around!!!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
um...she said IF she WAS still around. Geese D-Man, pay attention.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I have no idea if she knows but she should know if she has access to the internet, in which she obviously does.

·
Registered
207 Posts
finally a thread to make my laugh about molly holly. i wouldn't be suprised if someone closes this thread in the next 10 minutes.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Yes it would considering none of the mods or admins are on. I will be glad to see this thread along with about 4 others closed when I am on tomorrow.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
This is Rants, so no. If this was posted in Anything or another forum, then I'd close it, but yeah. Anyway, just let this thread die out. I banned both of the person's accounts. Just act like it never happened. :)

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Kaneanite said:
This is Rants, so no. If this was posted in Anything or another forum, then I'd close it, but yeah. Anyway, just let this thread die out. I banned both of the person's accounts. Just act like it never happened. :)
<3 u Cody... :yum:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts